Worlds '09 Hat
Cell Phone Attatchment Pikachu Thing- About the size of the Worlds Pin

Top 32 Card
Infernape Binder
Empoleon Bag
Worlds '09 Nintendo DSi
Worlds '09 Top 32 Hat
Proffessor Mewtwo Hat
Other Stuff Including Stickers, Pencils, Tattoos, and that Stuff I don't think is worth enough to matter.

The one i can be sure about is the top 32 card. That tropical wind card is worth a good amount $150 would be a decent price. The other items like the playmat might be worth a decent amount but i am not sure, the prices are really just what people will pay which will probably be less than $40 for most of it. I hope that helps though

The one i can be sure about is the top 32 card. That tropical wind card is worth a good amount $150 would be a decent price. The other items like the playmat might be worth a decent amount but i am not sure, the prices are really just what people will pay which will probably be less than $40 for most of it. I hope that helps though

T32 is not worth 150. It is worth somewhere from 50 to 125. It is most likely going to average around 75.

Drew

I've yet to see the Worlds DSi. Does anybody have a photo of it? I looked on Ebay and in a few threads here but no luck.

I've yet to see the Worlds DSi. Does anybody have a photo of it? I looked on Ebay and in a few threads here but no luck.

You won't for a while. They didn't give them out at Worlds. There was an error with them supposely and they are going to be mailed to those who won them.

Drew

I really like that DSi, actually, although I thought it'd be a whole new color like the DS Lite.

Anywho, I've seen the binder going for $15-20 at the moment. All Worlds stuff should be held onto for a few months before selling, as it'll get rarer over time

T32 is not worth 150. It is worth somewhere from 50 to 125. It is most likely going to average around 75.

Drew

Sounds about right to me - they're not worth so much, and usually there are a few who seem to want to get rid of them (and the T16) quite quickly so you can get a real bargain some years...

yeah i doubt you will see a top 32 go for $50, you cant even get a staff at that price, I mean i wish youcould because i am after one but I can see one at $150 but not $50.

You won't for a while. They didn't give them out at Worlds. There was an error with them supposely and they are going to be mailed to those who won them.

um, no 'error': aren't the DSi region-coded? so TPCi would have to know who was getting them (i.e. where they live) before producing them to make sure the code is correct?

they didn't have to do that with the DS/DSlite, as i know those are NOT region coded *looks fondly at her pokepark DS from japan*

'mom

um, no 'error': aren't the DSi region-coded? so TPCi would have to know who was getting them (i.e. where they live) before producing them to make sure the code is correct?

they didn't have to do that with the DS/DSlite, as i know those are NOT region coded *looks fondly at her pokepark DS from japan*

'mom

That is what competitors were told when they signed the DSi forms. That what they recieved didn't match POP¡s expectations of the product, so they sent them back and they will be mailed afterwards to the winners.

'mom is correct. The DSi's are region coded. The players were asked to fill out the forms so the correct version could be mailed to them. There was no "error" in the DSi's.

Just to clarify, the DSis are just region-coded for the DSiware store. You can play your regular cartridges on them just fine, regardless of region.

Back