Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Team Multiplayer Championships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWisconsin

One of the formats I as well as several of the professors in my area would like to see at worlds is TMP. I think it would get a lot of players motivated to play TMP. Has anyone heard anything about this?

This subject is currently under review by PUI. TMP rules are undergoing revisions right now.

It may be a while before TMP is reintroduced, but my guess is that it may be done in time for Worlds.

That would be so awsome if they had that! I think team play is so much funner than just regular 1 on 1 play!

Team Play would be great for Worlds! Think about it... Team Brookfield A, Team Brookfield B, and Team Brookfield C holding the top 3 places... heh. Now I'm getting my hopes up. But hey, it could happen. ;)

That the kind of talk we expect from fellow team members. If you don't believe you can win, you probably won't!

HypnosProjectHQ said:
Team Play would be great for Worlds! Think about it... Team Brookfield A, Team Brookfield B, and Team Brookfield C holding the top 3 places... heh. Now I'm getting my hopes up. But hey, it could happen. ;)

Hey, I'd be more than happy for Team.

I am currently the only 15+ Team World Champion. The Format ROCKS and needs to come back for big events.

The question is, will it be as difficult as it was...I still remember the Sealed, Modified, then Rochester.

...man what a tourney...18 hours...

~Jim

I would really love to see a Team Play World Championships. It would give a lot more life to the game as it would spark new strategies.

If they do get it done for Worlds how will they know who to invite for the Team Championship. It would be cool to see it become a tourney format that goes towards your Team Play Points, then they could invite the best out there. :)

Actually guys, the Team format has already been tested by Nintendo. David Shchwimmer and Mike L were at this summers Comic-con and permitted a Team Multi Player sealed event to occur. It was the second of it's kind being in San Diego. The event brought in 50 teams which competed for a prize of 3 boxes. Which was great because the event was free. Me and Sharif Alami won it for the second year straight, but the rules for this one was significantly different from last years. I think they are going to change it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back