Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Would appriciate some help with my Gliscor/Dusknoir deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya all!

As the title says I would really appriciate some advice from you more experienced players. So without further ado I'll just post my list:

pkm 22
4-3-1 Gliscor (Ud-LA-lv.X)
1-1-1-1 Dusknoir (shiny-Sf-Sf (Shadow Command)-lv.X)
3 Spiritomb (Ar)
2 Unown Q
1 Giratina (Let Loose)
1 Darkrai (MD)
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

trn 13
4 Poké Blower +
3 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Bench Shield
1 Expert Belt
2 VS Seeker

sup 12
4 Pokémon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
3 Judge
3 Seeker

sta 3
3 Broken Time-Space

nrg 10
3 Fighting Energy
3 Rainbow Energy
2 Rescue Energy
2 Cyclone Energy

So the strategy is to utilise the paralyze lock with Gliscor lv X + the Burning Poison scoop up, but because parahax can be countered I've tried not to make the deck to relyant on it (and Gliscor is actually quite fierce even without it). So the energies added makes me able to use Gliscors Night Slash to hit and run for 60-80 (with belt) + poison, or use Pester to hit for 80-100 + poison. Also to minimize the risk of my opponent having the means to break my parahax Judges and the Giratine (as an on-demand Judge) is vital for hand disruption. Which brings me to the Dusknoir.

The Dusknoir fulfills 4 purposes:
1) Providing very nice drawpower that goes great along with judges, and at the same time built up dmg on himself.
2) Be switched in, be leveled up, and snipe for at least 1 prize before he's killed.
3) Die and turn into a stadium.
4) Works somewhat as a Gyarados counter with its second attack Night Spin (prevent dmg and effects from pokeon with less then 3 energies)

As soon as Dusknoir has become a stadium, paralyze locking becomes so much more devestating, and with just 1 extra gligar on the bench the parahax can be continual even without Broken Time-Space.

So I've been having some troubles with LuxChomp. Yeah its the best deck in format but I just thought that Gliscor would fare a little bit better then this as it can 1hKO Luxray lv X thanks to weakness, 1hKO non X'd Garchomps with the a belted hit and run and 1hKO the level X'd with a belted Pester + poison. Along with slowing the deck down with trainer lock and frequent judges. My main problem was benched Gliscors (non lvl X'd) being sniped off so i tried adding some Bench Shield, which I ended up cutting back on because they just didnt appear when needed. But now I'm just unsure if I should keep this last copy or switch it for another belt.

So if anyone has any tips and tricks for the LuxChomp matchup it would be appriciated. Also would like some feedback on the trainer+supporter line as what I usually se on top deck lists are somewhat different then the ones I come up with.

Thanks! :D

like the idea... just a 1-1-1-1 line is so thin that your whole dusk line can be prized....you could use some warp energy, and palmers would be a nice touch with the vs seeker. and 2 bench sheilds. and to go with the seekers, iddrop the girtina and darkrai for dittos. so when you make them pick up a pokemon you drop ditto and keep their bench locked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back