Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Would this get more together?

moza

How much could these go for on ebay? And would they get more money together? Or seperatly?

1 Char*
1 Char ex
1 Regice*
1 Suicune*
1 Alakazam*
1 Kyogre*
1 Celebii*
1 Mew*
1 Deoxy ex POP4

Help please.

Can't help you with costs, but I can say you'll probably get more selling them seperate than selling in a bumper package.

I don't have Ebay skill, but i doubt that you would make more money, if you sell them in a bunch..
It would probably be too expensive for some buyers, but not if they were seperate. More bids.

Think in the mind of the buyer. Who would want a bundle of *s for a large cash sum? Who would want choice of an individual *? Use the selling tactic that will generate the most interest.

K, selling them sepretly.

How much would I get?

Doesn't matter. Stuff like that will generate bids, so you should list them all with a $0.99 starting price and let the market drive them up.
You will also get a lower listing fee.

Did you mean by how much you got regarding whether you should sell them or not because you may get more elsewhere? Must feel sort of scary to put *s up for $0.99 :D

it is scary, but you bet that 90 percent of them jump up. you sit back and just wait for the bids to come in.

Back