Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WOW Pokemon Need New Artist! 3 New POKEMON REVEALD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Sugimori...may your artistic skills not suffer like this! :frown:

Oh well, but seriously. This is only one Pokemon out of the new generation! You saw what Munchlax looks like, and he's pretty neat <3

Last edited:
nugh...i'm not even gonna touch this one. all i can say is...that the last one looks like lombre...oddly enough, it also looks like smeargle. it won't be related to lombre because that line ends with ludicolo, so it'll probably have SOME relation to smeargle.

i saw on pokebeach or something that the one in the middle is definetly related to sudowoodo and the other two are related to each other

Forget the Pokemon, what's up with that Ash's and Pikachu's getup?
They trying out for a mid-term transfer to Hogwart's or something?? @_@

ROFL PokePop

yah don't judge until you see the full complete pictures. IMO I can't wait to see them all, all the possibilities for new cards!

One looks like it could be a seed, in which it could be a baby form of hoppip. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Prime said:
One looks like it could be a seed, in which it could be a baby form of hoppip. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Wouldn't be likely. Hoppip already has 3 forms(Hoppip-Skiploom-Jumpluff). So Far, Nintendo hasn't made a Pokemon that can evolve more then twice.

yeah, they could, and I quite frankly hope they do...
rofl, baby baby pokemon would be crazy. Breed two Raichus, you get a Pichu. But then if you breed two Pichu, you get a baby baby pokemon! rawr!

Well, after some consideration, I hope the seed-thingey is for sudowoodo, which is right now the tangela of GS, totally forgotten. We definitely need some new stages for these pokemon:

-Farfetch'd
-Tangela
-Aipom
-Shuckle
-Corsola
-Delibird

Too bad they might never come.

If dunsparce ever evolved into something, I could see the card allowing you to go get 3 evolutions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back