Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wrappers off centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moothead2

Just wondering if the pack wrappers being off centre is a fairly common occurrence as in the pokemon logo has half the O and the N wrapped around the other side of the pack. It's a Dragons Exalted box by the way if that makes a difference.

I just bought my first box and don't have anything to compare to really so I'm not sure what to expect and I want to make sure it's legit :tongue:.

Last edited:
Does it really matter if the packs misprinted or not? You going to open the packet and put it in the bin so really does it matter?

I have had quite a few packs like this, so you should be fine.

I've finished opening them and they all seem fine. How the packs seemed to fall apart when I opened them added a bit of doubt too but nothing to worry about. Cheers :smile:.

Does it really matter if the packs misprinted or not? You going to open the packet and put it in the bin so really does it matter?

If you have made big purchases, you would know that yes, misprinted wrappers and casings sometimes indicate fake product.

Don't be rude. He wants to make sure his box is legit and your reply offered nothing productive.

As I remember the Dragons Exhalted set was just completely sloppy. Some packs were package all funky and a lot of cards had white spots as if it was worn. My least favorite set.

Don't be rude. He wants to make sure his box is legit and your reply offered nothing productive.

As I remember the Dragons Exhalted set was just completely sloppy. Some packs were package all funky and a lot of cards had white spots as if it was worn. My least favorite set.

I'm sorry about that. It's just that I haven't seen or heard about any packs like that since the first DP set and they were still real but I get what you mean by them maybe being fakes. I should of instead asked where he bought them from as a few places have a habit of selling fakes. Again, I'm sorry about that comment, I was just really tried and had just gotten back from work.

I [DEL]keep[/DEL] hoard all my MTG, Pokemon, and Yugioh booster wrapers, and put them all in a cookie tin. I still have enough space for a few more wrappers before I need to get a new cookie tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back