Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB: Booster Boxes,1st Eds,LUGIA cards,PS,PF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket_D

Hi People!

Looking to buy a few things.

-Booster Boxes (I will consider any set, offer away)

-Might sound weird but any Lugia card, Espeon card, Heracross card.

- I will consider some 1st EDS, as long as they are not Jungle set.

Old WOTC cards might interest me. as well as Pokemon merchandise. (mats, dices, dicebags, sleeves deck boxes.)

I am also very ineterested in rare items such as watches, figures and stuff like that.

BTW, I live in Canada!!
I pay with paypal, and I am very flexible.
I will make sure to review and consider all your offers!!

Offer away and looking forward to doing business with all of you!

Rocket_D.

If you are interested in any of the rare, older JPN merchandise (deckboxes, mini binders, sleeves, etc.) please check out my selling thread (link in sig)

I have a plasma storm booster box selling for $90. And booster packs from noble victories, next destinies, boundaries cross for $3 a piece

Benomac: Can I see the Lugia EX Uf please? Might be interested.

Pokeplayer: Hum for a Venausaur pack I could do 35$ Its worth less than a Charizard one so..

Rambo: Wanna do 25$ on Lugia UF?

Butterfly: Ill take a look tonight for sure :)

Mr tech: Wanna do 75$ on the box?? Id take it for sure.

Ligenco12: Haha sorry for being a total Noob but what does CML mean?

Benomac: Can I see the Lugia EX Uf please? Might be interested.

Pokeplayer: Hum for a Venausaur pack I could do 35$ Its worth less than a Charizard one so..

Rambo: Wanna do 25$ on Lugia UF?

Butterfly: Ill take a look tonight for sure :)

Mr tech: Wanna do 75$ on the box?? Id take it for sure.

Ligenco12: Haha sorry for being a total Noob but what does CML mean?

$35 will not happen. Of course it is worth less than charizard. Charizard is around $125. But the lowest I will go will be $45. The $50 shipped includes Tracking and a bubble mailer. So it would be around $5 for shipping.

@Rambo: Id take the Lugia EX UF for 30$. I have PF FA, but if you have the non-FA, Id be interested.

---------- Post added 05/14/2013 at 02:00 PM ----------

@ Mr Tech: How about 80$ for the box??

---------- Post added 05/14/2013 at 02:03 PM ----------

@ Vespa: Sorry but 100$ per box is the price I pay in stores, its not worth it for me to wait the extra time for the shipping... Let me know if you are willing to haggle.

Do you want to check my trades list to see if there's anything else you're interested in buying? It's all for sale.

HI,

will you be going to canadian nationals June 22 ? I have 25 + figures ( mainly from Toys R Us made by Jakks ) several plush as well as sleeves and mats. I could meet you at nationals or , if not, lmk what you may be interested in

Are you interested in only one copy of each Espeon, Heracross, and Lugia card? Or will you take multiple copies of the same card?

I have:
Lugia Neo Revelations
Lugia Neo Revelations 1st Ed.
Lugia (Pokémon Rocks America)
Lugia Neo Genesis
Lugia EX Plasma Storm
Lugia Neo Genesis (JPN)
Lugia SL7

Espeon Neo Discovery
Espeon Sandstorm
Espeon *

Assorted Heracross