Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB BULK, Holo Rares, EX, Primes, Lv. X, ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilyfungi

Howdy everybody, I would really like to buy your bulk!

1) I live in the United States.
2) I will deal internationally.
3) I pay with paypal goods.
4) I take English bulk for any rarities, but I also take foreign cards as specified.
5) If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Pokemon NM/M Bulk
$0.01 non-holo energy
$0.02 commons/uncommons & world championship cards
$0.05 rares & RH commons/RH uncommons & promos [no league promos]
$0.10 RH rares/RH holo rares
$0.10 Japanese holo rares
$0.15 holo rares
$0.20 holo energy
$0.25 pokemon theme deck coins
$1.00 ultra rares/secret rares (any language)
$1.00 staff promos [except non-holo city championship]
$2.00 ex ultra rares & Lv. X ultra rares & EX ultra rares
$6.00 EX full art ultra rares

Last edited:
I am unclear what you mean exactly (promos? holos?) but if you want to do it then you know me, I want to buy it.

Well you can buy it.
I was going to send it to you but you didn't have time to look it over.
I have that and a lot more bulk let me get it together and ill tell you what I have.

---------- Post added 03/23/2013 at 10:12 AM ----------

Btw its all base set to neo I just hate WOtC cards.

whatever you want to sell man, I have time for it now, sorry I was really overloaded at the time

what happened was I basically put off condition checking and sorting about 50,000 non-metagame cards to the point it, it got a little nuts (all rares or better lol), I caught up on almost everything about a month ago, I wanted to get a trade thread back earlier but then I had to get ready to vend Oklahoma & Texas states

I have 14 Lv Xs, 19 Primes, and an Alph Lithograph. Could you do $67 shipped for all of those, as your prices state on the buy list?

Oh, I just realised I read it wrong by accident. I can do $48 - PM me if you're still interested.

hey guys, long time no see! updated prices on the bulk and I will have a lot of specific buy wants sooner or later, working on it :mad:

Hi i have a bunch of bulk I'd like to sell they're all mint to very near mint:
x150 holos
x900 reverse holos
x292 prerelease stamped promos (lots of different kinds)
x253 league promos (lots of different kinds)
x6 sealed packs of city championship karrablast promos
x1 sealed pack of city championship poliwag promos
x2 sealed packs of city championship gible promos
x149 staff prerelease/cities promos

The cards range from expedition to plasma freeze with I'd say an even ratio of new to old cards im looking for $450 through paypal. And can I ask that we send same time if possible, I am willing to eat the paypal fee if you want to send it as a payment for goods. I also ship with tracking and insurance. lmk

I do not think I am going to be able to hit to $450, that is pretty high. For starters are all of the reverse holos reverse holo rares? And can you break down which rates you are not willing to do from my current bulk rates versus which ones you are probably willing to do?

I am not interested in sealed packs as anything more than what I normally do for promos (unless staff stamped), so if that is something you were valuing high you can keep those.

i actually found some other stuff as well (more jungle to skyridge holos + a small prime binder)

x348 holos @.20 (69.60)
x900 reverse holos@ .05 (45) I already packed these and don't want to unpack em so ill do the rh c/unc price
x292 prerelease stamped promos (lots of different kinds) pretty much great encounters to plasma freeze @.30 (87.60)
x253 league promos (lots of different kinds) @,02 5.06
x6 sealed packs of city championship karrablast promos @1.00 (6)
x1 sealed pack of city championship poliwag promos @ 1.00 (1)
x2 sealed packs of city championship gible promos @1.00 (2)
x149 staff prerelease/ city promos (pretty much great encounters to plasma freeze as well) @1.00 (149)
x30 pokemon primes @ 1.00 (30)
+15 shipping
=$410.00 (well minus .26 lol)

I re did all the prices my total was a bit high lmk

well I definitely just have to pass on
x292 prerelease stamped promos (lots of different kinds) pretty much great encounters to plasma freeze @.30 (87.60) - I can only pay 7 cents max on these seems we are way off
x253 league promos (lots of different kinds) @,02 5.06 [except event stamped, I can pay .05 on but you seem to already have them picked out]

how many promos do you estimate are in the sealed packs? is it more than a few you think?

and I really sorry but I made a mistake on my staff pricing...I made the rate just thinking about staff prerelease promos, and I need to pass on just the completely non-holo city staff championship promos (just dratini and shinx I think?), I am really sorry

I can do .20 on your holos with or without the base-neo stuff with what you said you have so far, if you sell the oldest holos to pokemonexpert instead that is fine I am interested regardless

I can do $1.50 on gengar primes and $2 on raichu primes, tyranitar primes, and mew primes if that made up any of your primes

Last edited:
@someg what if I did the .20 on the holo rares, and 1.25 on the staffs (still excluding the staff dratinis and staff shinxes)? that should make up a lot of the difference in price from me not buying the prerelease (again I can only do 7 cents each on those, I do not need normal prerelease)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back