Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB Plasma Gale / Spiral Force / Thunder Knuckle / Shiny Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerocke28

Looking for the following....(all Japanese cards)

Plasma Gale:
Shiny Blastoise
Articuno EX FA
Colress FA
Skyla FA

Spiral Force:
Empoleon shiny
Sigilyph shiny

Thunder Knuckle:
Thunderus EX FA
Tornadus EX FA
Garchomp shiny

Shiny collection:
Shaymin EX FA - done deal
Reshiram FA - done deal

You make the 1st offer. Only offer please if your cards are as close to full mint as possible (mo miscuts, bends, creases, edge wear etc. - looking for pack to sleeve quality only basically)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
$38 shipped in US
Blastoise-pulled from pack, sleeved
My guess is that these will go down once set is released.
chuzzoe

$38 shipped in US
Blastoise-pulled from pack, sleeved
My guess is that these will go down once set is released.
chuzzoe

This is the Japan release version correct? Ill take it either way, but the Plasma Gale is the one I'm most after. Thanks for the offer!

Sorry, didn't read close enough.
It is the plasma storm version Blastoise(US).

chuzzoe

No worries, like I said...ill still take it. Just was trying to collect the plasma gale first, but will end up collecting both releases anyways. PM me your info and ill the $ to you today. :thumb:

One last bump. Anyone?

If the price is reasonable ($70-75 shipped is about as high as id go) and the card is Mint, I'd be interested in the Shiny Charizard from Plasma Storm as well.

I have Plasma Storm Charizard for $70

Thanks for the offer. Bought a plasma storm charizard a couple days ago. Only looking for the plasma gales currently. Looks like I might have to go get an ebay acct to make that happen. Trying to avoid buying international if at all possible.

Are you only after the Plasma Gale (JP) versions of your wants?

Yes, only the JPN versions...but ended up w/ 1 of each of the US ones anyways. Not too many US sellers of these shinies it seems. After my box openings ill be updating my trade thread and maybe have better luck trading. Already have 2 Lugia EX, 1 Cobalion EX and a Victini EX (all plasma gale) available for trade w/ one more plasma gale box to go.

Shaymin EX FA
Reshiram FA

---

I may or may not have these...
I know you said that I should make the first offer, but could you let me know what you were thinking of paying?
I'm thinking 20-25 each

Shaymin EX FA
Reshiram FA

---

I may or may not have these...
I know you said that I should make the first offer, but could you let me know what you were thinking of paying?
I'm thinking 20-25 each

At $20-25 each I'd honestly probably just go buy another box considering the pull rates on this set are so high. Highest I'd go is probably $30 shipped for both.

That said, ill be updating my trade thread here soon with a good amount of recent Japanese set additions. I'd be fine working out a trade if you'd prefer that & are interested in what I put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back