Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB:Thundurus EX,Deoxys EX,Lugia EX..more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket_D

So I'm looking to purchase some cards. I live in Canada, btw.

Wants:

2x Deoxys EX
3x Kyurem PLF
4x Bianca

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
1x Thundurus EX
1x Lugia EX

I have these for sale! (these are the extra's not listed on my auction thread) what's your offer?

1x Thundurus EX
1x Lugia EX

I have these for sale! (these are the extra's not listed on my auction thread) what's your offer?

Id offer 28.00$ for both. Do you still have that Deoxys EX FA that you mentioned in a PM? Id need that too!

have 1 deoxys ex and 1 kyurem for sale. looking for $27 shipped. let me know if that's fine with you!

Since prices have been going down for these cards lately, could we settle on 25$ shipped? Let me know!

@Glaceon: I'm sorry I'm sort of on a budget so I am more looking for reg. arts to save money. Thanks so much for the offer though!

@Miniwade: Purchase confirmed in PM! Lugia EX+ Thundurus EX for 28.00$. Funds are transferring as we speak.

Pm'd my paypal. Don't know how you know my paypal if I never sent it :p also how many more Deoxys EX you need?

Pm'd my paypal. Don't know how you know my paypal if I never sent it :p also how many more Deoxys EX you need?
Oh haha sorry about that, I was transferring to someone else and thought it was for our transaction. :p I actually still need two Deoxys EX!

@gigblaster: Will send you pm as soon as my paypal is ready to transfer funds again, should not be too long. Maybe a day or two. Sorry about the late reply!

Message me! I'd do that, I just need to grab a Deoxys EX back from a friend that's borrowing it tomorrow. So Send me a PM! Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back