Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Xbox 360 quick fix?

LegacyEeveeVGC

Ok my step brothers where given a Old model of the 360 because during playing it the video went out
(Microsoft's overheating prob) now they where gonna get it fixed since it was still under warenty...
But since it was the extra 3 year thing, it only coered the red ring of death.....
They told them it would cost about $170+S&H (Mircosoft support) to get it fixed.
So they dump it off to me asking if I know of a quick fix for it.
Does anyone know about the towel and blow-dryer fix thing?

yeah Rap a towel around it and leave it on for a hour and it should be ok but it only works 40% of the time Gl.

that is really weird they would say you had to pay.....I had a similar problem with mine as the video card went capoot and they replaced the system. Although it was the system they had sent me 2 weeks prior as our first xbox got the red ring of death......I would serious talk to someone higher up about your problem as to me they should replace it for free as it is a malfunction of the system and not your fault. My suggestion is phone xbox support again and talk to a manager or someone higher and tell them you are very disappointed and will never ever buy another xbox again and will go as far asgoing public with it and I will rest assure you will get your system fixed.:thumb: When the second system went i told them I was going to go buy a PS3! Little do they know I would never buy a PS3 as they are garbage.....:biggrin:

But all in all xbox should replace the part or system for you free of charge you just need the right attitude when talking to them.:thumb:

You know where I could find a good guide to this?
(DOn't say google it)
Google it :thumb:.

I actually do not know of any such method. My 360 (either by luck or by will of some higher power) has yet to have any harm come to it, so I'm just going to enjoy that while it lasts.

DO NOT DO THE TOWEL FIX! This attempts to melt the solder and reconnect the internal wiring. It accomplishes this by overheating your 360. It may TEMPORARILY fix your problem, but it will cause a lot more problems in the future.

that is really weird they would say you had to pay.....I had a similar problem with mine as the video card went capoot and they replaced the system. Although it was the system they had sent me 2 weeks prior as our first xbox got the red ring of death......I would serious talk to someone higher up about your problem as to me they should replace it for free as it is a malfunction of the system and not your fault. My suggestion is phone xbox support again and talk to a manager or someone higher and tell them you are very disappointed and will never ever buy another xbox again and will go as far asgoing public with it and I will rest assure you will get your system fixed.:thumb: When the second system went i told them I was going to go buy a PS3! Little do they know I would never buy a PS3 as they are garbage.....:biggrin:

But all in all xbox should replace the part or system for you free of charge you just need the right attitude when talking to them.:thumb:

My name and e-mail is sorta a no-no at microsoft now since I put them thru heck about my Elite and then my Halo 3 map pack not working after I paid points for it.
(They still did not help me)

Back