Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Xbox360 Titles Coming Soon

ColdCoates90

SOOO many good games are coming out soon, does anyone plan on getting any of these?

Tom Clancy's End War
Call of Duty World at War
Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

Can't wait for these to come out, so excited. ;)

I am interested in 3 of the 5 games. I am disappointed with Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, but I'll wait till the game comes out and I'll give it a chance. I'm not into the Tom Clancy games, but I do look forward to Fable 2 (Still need to get Fable 1), GOW2 and COD:WAW.

well i never played COD 3 so I wouldn't know what is goin on with WOW(Ill get it anyway(
Gears 2 Im not too excited about
Fable 1 was hilarious I might get Fable 2
and I am surprised Banjo Kazooie(get r dun) isn't going on Wii(Get R Dun)

posted a note on facebook regarding buying plans for the end of this year, including:

Xbox 360:

10/14 Dead Space -In the process of playing this game. So far it seems incredible.
10/21 Fable II
10/21 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows [?] Probably a rental
10/28 Fallout 3
11/07 Gears of War 2 [!]
11/11 Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts&Bolts
11/18 Sonic Unleashed [!]
12/02 Prince of Persia [!!!]

My personal "to buy" list contains Fable 2 (Oct. 21), Fallout 3 (Oct. 28) and Mirror's Edge (Nov. 9). Those are the three games being released soon that I am willing to pay the 60$ US price tag on.

As for the rest of what was on your list, I am not too exited about really. End War looks interesting, but I would need to get a better connection before I can even attempt that game. And the rest just don't appeal to me. Maybe Gears of War 2 (but I would need to pick up Gears of War 1 before playing that game).

Gibby

posted a note on facebook regarding buying plans for the end of this year, including:

Xbox 360:

10/14 Dead Space -In the process of playing this game. So far it seems incredible.
10/21 Fable II
10/21 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows [?] Probably a rental
10/28 Fallout 3
11/07 Gears of War 2 [!]
11/11 Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts&Bolts
11/18 Sonic Unleashed [!]
12/02 Prince of Persia [!!!]

Oh yeah, Sonic Unleashed. I hope this game is better than the 2006 Sonic game. It looks like it screams good game.

Guys, don't forget that Banjo Kazooie is coming on the XBL Arcade, so for those planning on getting Nuts and Bolts, you can get the original for Stop and Swap.

Mirror's Edge, Fable II, and Fallout 3 will be on my 'to rent' list.

How is Mirror's Edge worth 60 dollars? It looks like it can be beat in a week easily

To me, it's worth it, but to you, it would seem it's not. We each have our own opinions on what we like or dislike. Just because a game can be "[beaten] in a week easily" doesn't mean I find it inferior to others that take 100+ hours, thus less worthy of the money put forth. Such good examples are the Tomb Raider games. Those are so easy; I defeated Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Anniversary in 7 hours each (give or take an hour or so). Yet, I still enjoyed them, and felt my money was well spent because I enjoyed the game.

That is what I look at first and foremost; not how long the game is. If I like the story and is fun, then if the game can be beaten in 5 hours, I'd still enjoy it and find it worth it. It's what I like, and look for.

Gibby

Definitely getting COD 5 and Gears 2, I'm still on the edge on weather to get Fable, since the console has more tittles coming after the new year.

Back