Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

XY Cards/Toys @ McDonald's this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnUnown

Well, this thread is now closed, so to continue the speculation: since we did not get a mid-june release for cards or toys in McDonald's this year, do we think they might do one later in the year for XY or just skip McDonald's all together?

According to Bulbapedia, Japan will be getting new toys in July (though it's for the movie)

^You can purchase the toys without having to eat there........

There was a forum I used to visit once where one of the members had a role where he would give the ok as to whether or not upcoming McD toys were safe or not. He was able to give me some tidbits about the 2012 Pokemon promotion before its release. I bet he would probably know since they would probably make the toys a few months before? Only issue is that forum closed down. Thanks a lot McFarlane..

I wonder if we were to get get XY toys if it'll be 3 months after XY's release? The first BW promotion occurred 3 months after BW's release. Burger King's Platinum promotion also occured 3 months after Platinums release.

That sucks, I got my mom a Tepig and Pignite toy the past two years. I guess no Emboar to complete the collection.. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back