Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yahoo! - City Championships applications now open to TOs

RainbowRichards

I got a wierd email about my profile having been changed @ "Pokémon OP", so in checking things out at MyPokemon, I discovered the new City Championships link. Clicked it, and find myself at the page where City Championship application and flyers are located!!!!

The introductory page of the application packet states "All organizers in the United States and Canada who have completed at least 4 sanctioned Pokemon tournaments are eligible to apply." So if you're on the borderline (like 3 events completed) and have unreported events left open - get busy! :)

I can't find that link. How did you get to it? It may not show up in my menu because I am a PTO, but I have several TOs in Oregon who have been waiting to sign up and I want to let them know where the info is located.

Thanks,

BDS

I've got it but it looks like I need excel to open the application. Has anyone else opened it w/ or w/o excel.

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
Yes, that or something that will open an Excel file. PUI does all thier tournament applications and reporting using Excel files.

BDS

Thank you. I found out that I have Excel on my other computer, and it worked, so I'll use that. See you all at the C.L. C.C. to be scheduled soon!

Last edited:
Ah that explains why i got that notification. No wait i got 2 notifications. Probably given it by mistake and the second took it away. Oh well no CC in Warwick this season.

Back