Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yama

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSB 5

Im trying to make a good yama deck to playtest agenst but i want to make it as good as possable. So hears the list

Pokemon 15
4-4 yama ex
4 lunaton
2 solrock
1 girafarig

Trainers 29
3 swoop
3 er2
4 reversal
4 mary
3 BF
2 cursed stone
1 magnetic storm
4 petm
2 admin
3 mentors
2 warp point

Energy 14
10 :fighting:
4 cyclone

its the bacic yama stratagy stadeam lock tham and then start disrupting ther hand with knock off.
Help would be aprecheated.

Last edited:
MSB 5 said:
Im trying to make a good yama deck to playtest agenst but i want to make it as good as possable. So hears the list

Pokemon 15
4-4 yama ex
4 lunaton
2 solrock
1 girafarig

Trainers 29
3 swoop
3 er2
4 reversal
4 mary
3 BF
2 cursed stone
1 magnetic storm
4 petm
2 admin
3 tranceiver
2 warp point

Energy 14
10 :fighting:
4 cyclone

its the bacic yama stratagy stadeam lock tham and then start disrupting ther hand with knock off.
Help would be aprecheated.

Try this.

-3 BF (you have lunasol?) +1 swoop, +1 admin, +steven's advice, change the warp points to pows... also umm why transciever, unless I'm missing something you have no holon line... so something has to change there. -3 transciever +1 ER2+1 Storm +1 Steven's advice

-2 BF
+ Island Cave
+ Scott
- 3 Transceiver
+ Scott
+2 Jirchi (WS)
- Girapharig
+ Jirachi (WS)
duh you n00b. j/k man.

Gatsu said:
-4 reversal
+2 mentor
+1 scientist
+1 energy search
-2 bf
+1 er2
+2 scott
-1 transceiver

Energy search? Do you realize that card is basically the most USELESS THING IN EXISTENCE -_-. Why not just play another energy and draw it instead of playing that... it's retarded. It only hurts you vs mewtric -_-.

I do like the cave, I knew I was forgetting something, tho I don't think 2 scott are needed. One should be enough

basically cuz you can search for an energy with lunatone if you are don't have 2 in you opening hand (so it's like a sure jirachi, you can search swoop,energy, stadium, transceiver for mentor ecc...
it's just an option.

i think scott is needed or you must draw into one of the stadium...

BF shuts down cards besides pidgeot and magcargo. It pwns metanite, rock lock, dragtrode...etc

3 Cursed Stone, 2 BF

jkwarrior said:
BF shuts down cards besides pidgeot and magcargo. It pwns metanite, rock lock, dragtrode...etc

3 Cursed Stone, 2 BF
in the decks that BF works against, if they are suffering cause of one, they will most likely loose cause they wont be able to do antthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back