Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Yancinoark (Incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick15

Howdy y'all! This is my first attempt to build a Modified deck since classic Blaziken/Gardevoir back in the day. However, it is currently incomplete and I can't figure out what I want to take out in order to add other things in.

So here is my deck as it currently stands:

3 Zorua (#70 BW)
3*Zoroark (#71 BW)
2 Minccino (#84 EP)
2 Minccino (#88 BW)
4 Cinccino (#89 BW)
3 Yanma (#84 HT)
2 Yanmega Prime
3 Basculin (#24 EP)
1 Cleffa (#17 HS)
1 Tyrogue (#33 HS)
4 PlusPower
2 Bianca
3 Professor Juniper
4 PONT
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokémon Communication
3 Pokémon Collector
3 Pokémon Catcher
4 DCE
4 Rescue Energy
1 Darkness Energy

Here's the deal:

* The Basculin is there to help defend against Reshiboar decks. Of course, thre is no way to use his attack because I don't have any Water/Rainbow energy in the deck.

* I want to have 4 total of the nonbasic Darkness Energy to beef up Zoroark.

* Yes, I realize I should have a third Yanmega, but frankly I'm lucky just to have the two. I'll prolly add a third one when that box set is released in a week-and-a-half.

* I only have 3 Catchers and Collectors, but that may change once I can find someone to trade with.

* I also realize how little energy is currently in the deck, but I've noticed that other similar decks run little energy too, seeing as a lot of guys can attack for free or at most 2 energy (cards).

But something tells me I still don't have a winner deck here, so I'm not sure what I should do. Something tells me to drop Basculin down to 1 and ditch the PlusPowers, and just now I TOTALLY forgot about adding Copycats and Judges.... but I simply have no clue as to what to take out to add my other cards.

So, whaddya think guys and gals??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back