Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yanma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanma - Yanmega Machamp
What did you think it was about?

Here is a desklist some friends ad I came up with in regard to the brand new Yanmega Prime
from HS Triumphant.

Pokemon: 20

4-4 Yanmega Prime TM
2-2-2 Machamp SF
2x Staraptor FB
2x Staraptor FB LV. X
2x Uxie LA

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:27

4x Judge
4x Looker's Investigation
4x Copycat
2x VS Seeker
2x Seeker
1x Luxury Ball
2x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Communication
2x Expert Belt
2x Broken Time Space
2x Rare Candy

Energy: 13
7x Fighting :fighting:
4x Grass :grass:
2x Rescue :colorless:

Strategy:
Yanmega prime is an interesting card that allows you to attack for no energy if you are holding the same amount of cards as your adversary. Now to the deck. The Yanmega prime is the obvious bit, but the yanmas I chose are from Triumphant as well. They have a nice body that gives them free retreat if they have no energy, which is nice because the yanmega needs no energy if you have done things right. The Uxie is for draw power. The staraptors are for the LV. X Fast Call, which allows you to search for a supporter, plus the free retreat into yanmega prime after you lay down one of your supporters to balance out the hands. The Machamp is the extra back up attacker in this deck. He will take out those pesky Sp's, literally, and will provide a counter to Yanmega's Lightning weakness. The supporters are standard for this deck. Copycat, Looker, and Judge let you balance the hands, and the rest is standard equipment.

Tell me what you think please.

---------- Post added 11/05/2010 at 06:06 PM ----------

bumpity bump bump bumpity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back