Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

yeaahhhhh nobody cares but 6-1 with Hope again :P

elekid_957

mhm i play HoPe cuz its bdif. yeah nobodsy cares about before stuff tho sooooo

5 rounds
T4 cut

R1 vs luxchomp
mewtwo start but i have cyrus and stuff. unfortunately mewtwo is like the one basic i CANT retreat to the bench to start honchkrow ownage. also he has ralts dce psychic and kirlea in his starting hand lol. or after a uxie for 3 at least. anyways this goes on and iu have mewtwo with 60 on bench. he bright looks and kos with luxray. i return with promocroak. he kills with kirlea and 3 energy. i uxie+belt with his lucrio in lay for a KO. it eventually gets to 2-1 me and i have dragonite fb uyp with 2 energy n gain. he just sent up garchomp with 1 energy+gain and no cards in hand. topdeck collector :p. uxie setup for like 5 after playing other basics. lvl up to chomp and i fear the energy, but it turns out there wer elike 3 dce and 3 lighting cyclone and more in his discard he had none left!. he claw swipes and ko for game.

1-0

R2 vs my friend using HoPe :/ (already lol)
well i have a decent start and so does he., but he misplays and doesnt put staraptor on bench when he has the X in his hand. so i T2 blaze X it and proceed to 6-0 him as he cant recover after losing raptor. he coul;d have easily made this a real game but oh well...

2-0

R3 vs sablock
well he doesnt play a mewtwo counter :D. i get mewtw out decently fast after he uses like 6 judges lol. but fater that he cant win and its GG

3-0

R4 vs forgot >.> somebody tell me ill remember

4-0

R5 vs luxchomp
unown Q start with nice trainer hand. he goes first luxray DCE game. ........................... lame

4-1

i play sablock guy again

R1:
started with sableye this time. after a bunch of giratina judge and ect i get mewtwo out and he sees he cant win so he scoops

R2:
sorta okay start. he gets T2 garchomp X and judges me and kills raptor tho lol. doesnt matter im able to setup with random things and uxies. then power spray bait him and stuff like that to get mewtwo out. he has 4 prizes i have 4 bench. so he stays in. next turn, moonlight, free retreat to uxie energy, poketurn send uxie under. he scoops lol

5-1

R1 VS jumpluff
this is a super intense game. i flip tails on luterally everything, get judged into oblivion and get lucksacced all the time. but it ends up being 6-1, he runs outta energy sorta, i move some with ambi and ect. and then i think its 4-1. i am locke by SHAYMIN using aura thingy for like 15 turns straight cuz i cant flip heads lol. then i send up shuppet+belt and kill stuff over and over for like 5 turns. i have like 4 acrds left in deck so hes sending stuff up and leaf guarding. 3 cards left i play crobat and ko the claydol he sent up for game :D
1-0

R2:
we have to go quick cuz the last game was like 45 mins lol.

i have blaziken start and use it and another one to wreck through his pokemon. he gets lucky (again) with claydol and all that but doesnt get the T1 donk which was huge, eventually he runs outta energy again and i trap an uxie up, snipe off his shaymin and do 2 energy+belt+bat to ko anything on his bench :D
2-0

YAY i win again and only loss was a donk just like last time lol

so yeah
props:
gettin driven home
winning
all the cards in HoPe
chris for also using it and finding the secret :)D)
going to nats
edmund also winning with it lol

slops:
chris and me playin R2..
him going 3-1
donks
nothin else

haha its all good. that first game was crazy. freakin shaymin lol

---------- Post added 06/06/2010 at 12:50 AM ----------

also thanks hatter lol

You've just Level'd up from "good" to "elite"

They ain't ready for you man.

Out freakin' STANDING. Just amazing... Hope Wins AGAIN??

totally cannot remember the last card. iirc its a trainer:

Pokemon:22
2 Honchkrow G PT
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Mewtwo MD
1 Mewtwo Lv.X
1 Shuppet PT
1 Banette PT
2 Crobat G PT
2 Mr. Mime MT
1 Staraptor FB SV
1 Staraptor FB Lv.X
1 Promocroak
2 Blaziken FB
1 Blaziken FB Lv.X
1 Sableye
1 Ambipom G
1 Unown Q
1 Dragonite FB

Trainers:30
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
3 Roseannes Research
4 Poke Turn
4 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 Expert Belt
3 SP- Radar
1 Pokemon Contest Hall
1 Moonlight Stadium
1 Department Store Girl
1 Palmers Contribution
1 Aarons Collection
2 Bebes Search
1 Lookers

Energy:7
2 Basic Dark
3 Psychic
2 Fire

probably doesnt help but lol i dont care if ppl try it out

Last edited:
Step 1 of making HoPe: Get your Shuppet/Mime stuff
Step 2: Put all your SPs in a binder
Step 3: Throw said binder against the wall
Step 4: Take whatever SPs fall out and place them in your deck

Amelia, thats the hidden team relick secret! Don't tell another soul. :p
no wonder you forgot lookers. you never played it. :p

Step 1 of playing HoPe: Pray they don't don't somehow stop your Uxie/you get everything you need off of it.
Step 2 of playing HoPe: Donk with Honchkrow
Step 3 of playing HoPe: If step 2 fails, pray you're playing against SP and they do not play a Mewtwo counter or kill your unleveled up Mewtwo.
Step 4 of playing HoPe: If you're playing against Gyarados/Jumpluff pray they don't play Downer Material or go for the double Gyarados.
Step 5: Be Eleki

These steps are all equally important and in no particular order. Enjoy.

i played uxie once whole tournament fool. and what else is there thats meta that doesnt fall under 3 or 4 lol? luxchomp pluff and gyara hmmmm.... nm else

i played uxie once whole tournament fool. and what else is there thats meta that doesnt fall under 3 or 4 lol? luxchomp pluff and gyara hmmmm.... nm else
Sablelock...CurseGar...ya...

Amazing job again with HoPe Eleki. To bad I won't be able to join you in playing it at nats...

totally cannot remember the last card. iirc its a trainer:

Pokemon:22
2 Honchkrow G PT
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Mewtwo MD
1 Mewtwo Lv.X
1 Shuppet PT
1 Banette PT
2 Crobat G PT
2 Mr. Mime MT
1 Staraptor FB SV
1 Staraptor FB Lv.X
1 Promocroak
2 Blaziken FB
1 Blaziken FB Lv.X
1 Sableye
1 Ambipom G
1 Unown Q
1 Dragonite FB

Trainers:30
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
3 Roseannes Research
4 Poke Turn
4 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 Expert Belt
3 SP- Radar
1 Pokemon Contest Hall
1 Moonlight Stadium
1 Department Store Girl
1 Palmers Contribution
1 Aarons Collection
2 Bebes Search
1 Lookers

Energy:7
2 Basic Dark
3 Psychic
2 Fire

probably doesnt help but lol i dont care if ppl try it out

I'll try it out to see if it can compete in masters

ashinto:
sablock also dies to mewtwo usually :p. cursegar i havent honestly seen at all as luxchomp can usually kill it.

weavile:
yeah just make sure u shuffle well as the cards tend to clump together and give you bad starts haha

Back