Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ying-Yang Cinccino- Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

solaring

This was a deck idea i thought of and wanted to know what you guys think i can use all the help the gym has:)

Pkmn:16
4 mincinno
4 cincinno
2 zorua
2 zoroark
2 yanmega prime
2 yanma
2 stantler
T/s/s:31
4 pokemon collector
4 judge
2 copy cat
2 twins
2 juniper
1 flower shop lady
4 pluspower
2 junkarm
2 energy extange
4 pokemon communication
2 lost remover

Energy:13
4 dark energy
1 grass energy
4 special dark
4 double colorless

Stratagy: Set up the cinccino and zoroark on the bench hit high with do the wave and then after they knock out the cinccino bring up the zoroark and use there most powerful attack for the return KO and adding some plus powrs if nessesary. Use stantle as a bench filler fo rdo the wave and more useful as a starter for its call for family attack.

Last edited:
Hey Josh...

First, no Stantler. T1 Trainers=no real need for Basics in an Attack. Pichu's in the same boat. Def. go Dual Ball.

-2 Copycat +2 Juniper imo.

Fit in a couple of Junk Arms at least...

other than that, looks nice.

Hey Josh...

First, no Stantler. T1 Trainers=no real need for Basics in an Attack. Pichu's in the same boat. Def. go Dual Ball.

-2 Copycat +2 Juniper imo.

Fit in a couple of Junk Arms at least...

other than that, looks nice.

ok thanks catfish :D

I would play yamega prime to counter donchamp, and if you play it I would put more copycats and judges in the deck. Other than that the decklist looks good.

Cmon guys i need help with adding in a tech i also would like to to know what to take out for it and i might need to change how many dark energy i play dont yall think?

ok pori ughhh but the dont need judges too?

In the HS-format, it's not HARD, but not easy either, to just keep your hand size matching with careful play. Also, don't forget that even if nothing else, you can stall with Yanmega and free retreat it out as needed.

You can def. cut at least 1 Dark NRG and a Black Belt maybe. I run about the same NRG in Zekrom and don't have huge problems.

If you're looking for space, you don't need 4-4 Zoroark. 2-2 is fine.

Why you have a 4-4 Zoroark line is beyond me, cut it down into 2-2, and put other cards suggested.

Buddy, Swanna is better as a Donphan tech then Yanmega prime. Add in a 2-2 Yanmega prime line along with dropping down 2 excess judges/copycats for 2 water energy to attack with. Add Seekers in too to recycle your Swannas. Maybe turn your lost removers into seekers.

Buddy, Swanna is better as a Donphan tech then Yanmega prime. Add in a 2-2 Yanmega prime line along with dropping down 2 excess judges/copycats for 2 water energy to attack with. Add Seekers in too to recycle your Swannas. Maybe turn your lost removers into seekers.

Im confused do i put in yanmega and water energy or take out yanmege and put in 2-2 swanna?

I would use yamega, because you can use it to stall against donphan and is good for taking cheap prize cards against pichu and other baby pokemon. Using swanna requires a whole different energy which isn't very convenient, but with yanmega you do not need a different energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back