Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You Are Invited to the WETTEST Party to kickoff Worlds 2004

GymLeaderPhil

Tennis has the Davis Cup! Hockey has the Stanley Cup! And now in the true sportsman-like tradition of Pokemon players everywhere, PokemonFlorida.com challenges all World Championships 2004 attendees to get soaking wet for the magnificent The Holy Smokes, I'm Drenched in Hydrogen and Oxygen! Cup. The illustrious award exemplifies on grandiose scale the proud heritage of the combined elements for which it was named. It is all but assured that in future years history will set aside a special place to record the tumultuous competition between our Pokemon community members while questing for the ultimate reward: The Holy Smokes, I'm Drenched in Hydrogen and Oxygen! Cup. Rules and information for the competition are set forth hereafter below:
http://www.pokemonflorida.com/events/invitation.html

RSVP HERE or via email!
-Phil

Last edited:
Can't make it?

I know it will be hard for those who are not going to be in Florida that early, so I planned ahead. I will have a limited number of special awards for those who wish to be dry and could not show up. Please reserve those in advance.

I will also accept substitutions, as in dumping a bottle of water over your head, etc. Please contact me or post here if you wish to do that.

Those who dare to party with us Friday at noon in the fountain will get a unique personalized award.
-Phil

Phil, Team Holland will be there with 5 persons.
Are we allowed to bring special equipment, because we thought of a strategie to become to most wet?

Li@

Rainbowgym said:
Phil, Team Holland will be there with 5 persons.
Are we allowed to bring special equipment, because we thought of a strategie to become to most wet?

Li@
I am sure anything you can do or use to become the most wet will be strongly encouraged!!!

BTW, Lia, how are you gaining access to Internet?

Brian, I have a CD found at Walmart called Walmart connect. 7 days free and that like 10 a month.
I'm using the telephoneline of the motel for it.
It's slow but it works. I will cancel it monday so I will be charged one monthly fee.

Last edited:
You have a secret device to get wetter? Please bring it Lia! :D

Pictures will be posted online afterwards... be sure to look your wettest.
-Phil

Actually, I have a device to keep you all away from getting wet, so that I will be the wettest.

My kids even didn't understand it, untill I explained how I'm going to use it, wait and you will see (as we can find that place).

Oh man I wish I was there wetter is after all better ..

I do think you need some tables and chairs and then you could play a match with Trainer A and B decks whilst getting drenced .. that would truely make you the wettest and the maddest trainers on earth!

Unless someone has a super secret way of keeping thier deck dry? Now where did I put the laminator..

Back