Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You should never give up hope!

loppe

The Pokémon community is really really great! :biggrin:

My son lost some card in a deck-box during Sunday at Worlds and we couldn't find them before we had to leave for the flight home to Sweden.
I really couldn't believe it would work but we posted a question on the Pokegym anyway.

And some one, pikachual, actually had found them and sent them to us in Sweden without asking for some reimbursement or anything else. :biggrin:

This really give you hope for a better world and proves that Pokémon is the game with the best SOTG. :biggrin:

SotG at it's best.

Glad to hear your son got his card back. We had a lot of cards stolen at worlds on Sunday night. Our backpacks =\ and they're not in lost and found. Heh.

some danes had their binders stolen also, fact is they know who did it, but couldnt prove. too bad.

I was actually quite surprised to hear of so many thefts at worlds. I mean it's most likely Pokemon players took xyz because honestly, it's not like hilton guests:

1/. aren't rich
2/. know what pokemon is and/or are interested
3/. would bother walking around to steal

I actually lost my camera for like 10 hrs, and after not sleeping until 7am, got it returned by some Argentine guys (thanks!)

lol yeah, I knew Alex and Dave had it after I read your thread, so I contacted them. Glad they got to you and sended you your cards!

Back