energy (18)
3 fire
3water
3physic
3 grass
3 lighting
3 fighting

strategy
The basic strategy to this deck is to exploit the weakness of my opponents pokemon ido this by using porygon-z to do that what porygon does is hir pokepower says that you can discard an energy card from your hand then poryagon becomes that type of pokemon. thats why i play lake boundary it doubles the weakness for all pokemon so poryagon will always be doing double damage with the right energy. Garchomp is in here because if you have any energy on him that your opponet is weak to it does an extra 40 damage. I put delcatty in here to draw and i put the ex in so i dont deck out

final comments

so all in all tell me what you think about this deck and tell the truth if you think it is bad tell me i am open to any sugestions :biggrin: thank you for your help.

Last edited:
What is your Starter (if any). If it is Spinda, put that up to 4.

Garchomp line should be 3-1-3 or something. You should have 4 Rare Candy.

Take out the 2 Bebe's, and put in 4 Ceilio's.

Take out the Mr.Stone's and put in 2 more Roseanne's.

POV > TVR.

Don't run so much Energy. Grass Energy is not needed.

DRE is your friend.

So is Scramble.

3 Lake Boundary.

POV>Felicity's Drawing.

No Holon Adventurer. TVR instead?

No Catty. You already are putting 1 Energy in the discard every turn.

NM is good.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Please include Spoilers.

P.S.S. As Chromecatz said, it's "weak," not "week." The second is "the week." As in, the days of the week.

With Catty, though you will get cards faster, you can only Energy Draw for 8 turns (or less), unless you recycle Energy. And you can only use PorygonZ's power 8+ times, but not as much as normal. I would test this deck, as I think it can work, but I'm VERY short on Catties...:nonono:

play plenty of supporters too! you will be able to abuse porygon 2's power for setup, catty is kind of bad for this deck, the ex can come in handy, but having thicker garchomp lines would simply increase your chance of drawing into what you want

dre and scamble are not good, you need boost, dre and scramble deactivate garchomp's body and boost just get's discarded anyway

anyway you need more of some energy than others, psychic and water should be big,

plenty of night maintenance and switch to professor oak's visit , unless you really want to stick with delcatty

But that wastes a turn... plus, it frees up some space. You can keep it if you want if you can find something else to drop.

Oh, and TODDakaESTEBAN, DRE and Scramble are for PorygonZ. They power him up quickly. A thicker Garchomp line would help to, and PorygonZ line too. Psychic and Water Energies would help with Gardylade, but his main attacker is PorygonZ.

ok thank you what is dre double rainbow ?
what energys should i make lower for those physic and water

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i will trust you and test it too see how it works what should i use so i dont deck out and i was finding problems with getting out the stadium what would you recomend for that

also what should i use as a starter should i drop the spinda what should i play

Last edited:
take out a grass and a lightning,

you might not have room for a starter with 2 stage 2's, spinda is alright, maybe 2 of them since porygon 2 is pretty good itself

For the Stadiums, Scott is good. Also, with GE coming out, Lightning Energies might help against Wailord. Maybe take out a Fire instead?

yeah i'd take out a fire instead, just incase you come across wailord, discarding the card to affect weakness to end up flipping 1 or 2 heads won't do much to wailord, garchomp will be the better attacker against wailord, i'm just afraid it will heal 3 damage and force you to deal 110 3 times with garchomp,

1 scott should be fine

ok thank you very much

so what would u play if this was your deck can you write it out for me

Last edited:
good idea thank you man

would furret work good or would smergles be better

what about felicitys drawing and what do i put if i dont have castaways or celios

Last edited:
I like Furret more then Smeargle. Smeargle only gets you your Energies, while Furret gets you your Pokemon.

Castaway and Ceilio's are important... instead of Ceilio's, Bebe's... but Castaway has nothing egual or something that fills it's role... IDK about Castaway, maybe you could try to trade some Juniors for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back