Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yu-Gi-Oh part two?

Adv1sor

I watched Merik(sp?) and Yugi battle it out in part one of the final battle city whatever today, but when I look at next week's show it shows an old repeat.

Anyone know what's up? The program guide I have from DirecTV may be wrong, but so far it's been right.

Eh, don't worry, Atem vs Malik is a pretty bad duel IMO. There are better ones in the series, like Atem vs Raphael.

What about...
Spoiler...
Don't look unless you want Yu-Gi-Oh! ruined for you...
Atem vs. Yugi
In case you don't know...
Atem is Yami Yugi's name...

Also in the episodes right after duelist kingdom Yugi loses (but perposly to show the girl the heart of the cards) to the best kid duelist in the USA, but Yugi would of won if he drew the next card. And why are you people saying Atem? I never heard of a charictor. Also speaking of the Yugi vs Marik episode I can't wait to see how Yugi Destroys the God Slim, whitch is a fusion of revival jam and Oblisk The Tormentor.

No I didn't read your post because I was too eger to reply to the topic. There are sites that'll let you know what will happen on part two but unless you'd rather watch it don't read them like I did once and learned about the God Slim.

Well, for YGO's duel, YTV just aired the entire end of the Battle City arc (Malik's defeat, et al) in one huge marathon this morning.

Atem is such an idiot. He could have finished the duel SO much earlier if he'd remembered that Obelisk's ability isn't an attack: "The player shall sacrifice two bodies to The God Of Obelisk. The opponent shall be damaged, and the monsters on the field shall be destroyed." It's clearly an activated ability.

Rulemaster said:
Characters named "Atem" and "Raphael" don't exist.
1. Yami Yugi's real identity is the Pharaoh Atem.
2. Raphael comes about in the Orichalos DOOM plot arc. He beats Atem in a duel (quite soundly I might add), and as a result Hikari Yugi bites it.

then again we all know Yugi's been the sharpest pencil in the box so of COURSE he was guna forget about Obelisk right away >> what a moron...

and yes Raphael is this goofy-looking guy who works with the sea-god dude Varon and beats the living hell out of Ygui and Atem cuz Atem was stupid enough to use the Orachios thingy

Back