Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yu-Gi-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubat Trainer

hey in case theres any yugioh players on the gym come here and let me kno wht u think of the current format w/ the new list and all plus wht cards u think are good now so holla

Point taken
but pokemon has more stategey
Isn't Yu gi oh just having a more powerful card out then your opponet at the right time

not much to talk about wen it comes to ygo cause wel im burnt out cause im a noob at poke'mon and trying to work my way up like ygo
in ygo localy (nothing big david)ive avreged a top 8-top 4 at tornys

no thats the simple game if u play competitively its much harder lots of strategy trust me i kno the game is kinda scary at regionals tho cuz theres lots of gothics but they're the nicest ppl ever!! weird huh?

To Zubat Trainer I like your Sig. I saw it on a T-Shitrt once but it was diffrent

Duct Tape is Like the Force It has A dark side and a light side and bind the galaxy together

Sorry for going off topic

Well i will admit I played the game a bit and it seemed to be based fully on luck but then again all games are luck cept Magic

to zubat trainer
yes yes
true indeed
but any way
IF i played competitivly i would make higher, also if tyler and dan didnt play that often
but other than relly good ppl like me and dav, it is really fun

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ya dav that is a good idea updating your profile, not been on in like a year, jk
lol
anyway ya i was wondrin wen u would update ur profile

helo is like any one going to talk

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY MY SHOW BOUT 2 COM ON AND I WONT BE ON THE GYM FOR AN HOUR SO WATEVER
woops didnt mean to caps
and for those of you who watch that show on fox called house, your cool
and srry for goin off topic

Last edited:
micahel i wuznt tlkin 2 u i wuz tlkin 2 absoltrainer. hey thnx bout the sig i got offa another forum but yea its kinda hard sumtimes pokemon is hard too they both require a good amount of strategy my yugioh deck takes alot i hafta get certain cards to make it work nd it takes quite the strategy but jon from worlds if u kno him which u prolly do thinks yugioh is a mindless game but that b4 there wuz ban lists hes only good at pkmn

yes u and benkai are an extremly good deck but my gravekeepa daeck is really good 2
also david like your otk deck GK comes very close to being a otk as well

brb in one hour

Last edited:
Sorry, but even though this is the Random Topic Center this is NOT a chatroom. Keep the private converation to AIM or email please!

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back