1 Seeker
1 Pokégear 3.0
1 Super Rod
1 PlusPower

Energies (14)

10 :lightning:
4 :colorless::colorless:

Deck Total (60)

Alright I figured since I didn't do as good with the Thunderdome (Magnezone/Eelektrik) at States, I wanted to play a more faster version so yeah. I did do alright with MagEel at States and made Top 30 with it but not nearly as good as I hoped it would but I had a great time. I'm hoping to do better at Spring Battle Roads which is what I'm preparing for. Hopefully I'll be able to get my Mojo back.

The main strategy of this deck is to overwhelm your opponent. Early game you want to use the Zekroms. Try to KO their support cards and deny them set up. Mewtwo EX is better for late game when you have multiple Eelektriks in play and can get 4-5 energy on it in one turn. Make sure to play your supporters at the right time and to anticipate your opponent’s next move. This deck is great because it always can get the revenge KO!

Any advice, suggestions, and comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
I fixed it, anything else to tweak this deck or is it good the way it is? I need 3 Eviolite in here but I only have 2 and I'm not sure what to take out for them, maybe 1 Catcher, 1 Skyarrow, and something else...

Wouldn't I need 3 Eviolite for this deck kirbyking? I'm thinking about sticking with this deck over Fruit Stripes.dec plus it has more damage output and protection to some extent.

Last edited:
This is how I would play it:

Pokemon (16)

2 Zekrom BW
3 Thundurus EPO
1 Zekrom EX
4-3 Eelektrik NV
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Tyrogue

Trainers/Supporters (30)

2 Pluspower
3 Pokemon Collector