4 Communication
3 Collecter
3 Sage's
3 Eviolite
3 Plus Power
3 Junk Arm

4 DCE
12 Electric nrg

the plan is to start with Thundurus to then power up Zekrom and Mewtow on my bench and just donk every think from there. any help whould be good and tell me what you think.

If you're going to use Thundurus just to charge up your bench, then just get rid of them. To get Thundurus going T2 you'd have to put lightning energy into your discard pile on T1. On top of that, retreating to Thundurus if you start with another Pokemon would give you the pains since you aren't running any Switch for some reason. So, I would replace Thundurus with a Cleffa and 2 Switch, since this deck needs Switch because otherwise it'll just be too slow since Eelektrik can only charge up to the bench. You'd also currently be screwed if a Durant deck used Catcher to bring up your Eelektrik.

While you're at it, ditch your Pokemon Communication and replace them with some Dual Balls. The only non-Basics in your deck are the Eelektrik, and you can get those out with your pair of Level Balls.

If you decide to put 4 Dual Ball in your deck, replace the 4 Collector's with Juniper. This will make your deck faster, more consistent, and make it much, much easier to get electric energy into your discard pile.

I would also replace 1 electric energy with a third Mewtwo EX. This way you won't be screwed if one of them gets prized.

That's all I got. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back