Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Zekrom/Eelektrik/Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkjon

Hey, here's my Zekrom/Eels/Mewtwo deck for states.

POKEMON (15):
2 Zekrom EX
3 Zekrom BW
2 Tornadus EP
4-3 Eelektrik
1 Mewtwo EX

T/S/S (32):
4 Collector
3 Comm
1 Pokegear
4 Sage's
3 PONT
3 Juniper
1 Eviolite
3 Rocky Helmet
3 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
3 Switch
1 Super Rod

ENERGY (13):
10 Lightning Energy
3 DCE

STRATEGY:
Hit fast and early with Zek, Zek EX, and Tornadus. The Eels are in there to recycle energy back onto the attackers that you had formerly discarded via. Sage's or Juniper. Mewtwo can take early prizes as well and is a counter to Mewtwo.

I would take out one switch for another junk arm, much more versatile, and can help you get electric energies into the discard.

^
I don't happen to have another Junk Arm, otherwise I would.

I'm trying to find room for two PlusPowers to help in the Mewtwo matchup.

I'd try Zapdos out. It can combo pretty well with your EXs to KO other EXs, or kill set-up cards.

Also a Cilan really helps early and mid game.

im pretty sure u cant have 5 zekroms in a deck lol instead of 5th zekrom put cleffa or thunderus in as a good start. instead of rocky helmets i would do two evolites and 1 more pokegear i would also do 4 dce just cuz of tornadus and zekrom ex
Posted with Mobile style...

im pretty sure u cant have 5 zekroms in a deck lol instead of 5th zekrom put cleffa or thunderus in as a good start. instead of rocky helmets i would do two evolites and 1 more pokegear i would also do 4 dce just cuz of tornadus and zekrom ex
Posted with Mobile style...

Yes he can. Zekrom and Zekrom EX are different names so it is allowed.

^Yeah, do it.
That way are able to search out all Pokémon just with Collector and Level Ball with no requirements to fulfill (such as Communication's Pokémon in hand).
I tried 3 out and they work very well. You should give them a shot too.

^Yeah, do it.
That way are able to search out all Pokémon just with Collector and Level Ball with no requirements to fulfill (such as Communication's Pokémon in hand).
I tried 3 out and they work very well. You should give them a shot too.

i dont think he should switch them all... the only things he can search with level ball are his Tynamos and Eelektriks...they won't help him if he needs an attacker...

i dont think he should switch them all... the only things he can search with level ball are his Tynamos and Eelektriks...they won't help him if he needs an attacker...

He has Collector to search out the rest of them though.

Also if he chooses to play Cleffa (which I do recommend) then he could search it out with Level Ball.

Communication is so much more versatile. And he can also just search tynamos/Cleffa with Collector.

I'd much rather play the 4th Eel than a level ball.

Communication is so much more versatile. And he can also just search tynamos/Cleffa with Collector.

I'd much rather play the 4th Eel than a level ball.

While true Communication still requires you to return a Pokemon to your deck, and you'll be using it more often on Eels than anyother Pokemon. From personal experience Communication is more of an annoyance than useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back