Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zekrom/Reshiram Legend

koltonsdragonite

Zekrom & Reshiram Legend
:lightning::fire: HP 160

:pbody: Pressure
Each of your opponent's pokemon attacks cost :colorless: more to atack.

:lightning::lightning::colorless::colorless: Lightning Bolt 150
Discard 2 :lightning: attached to this pokemon.

:fire::fire::colorless::colorless: Overheat 200
Discard all energy attached to this pokemon, and Zekrom & Reshiram Legend does 60 damage to it's self.

Weakness:
Resistance::fire::water:
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless::colorless:

Last edited:
(maybe Legend is not good for 5th Gen Pokemon, maybe two seprate cards. Then again, this is just a fun idea)

I would reduse the first attack to 100 and the second to 180 and it does 50 to itself.

I, personally, think the damage is fine as it is, considering it's a LEGEND card, which are EXTREMELY HARD to get out.

I, personally, think the damage is fine as it is, considering it's a LEGEND card, which are EXTREMELY HARD to get out.

Well think about it. 1 attack hits for 150 and requires 2 energy discard and the second hits for 200 and discards all energy.

No pokemon in the format has, for a stage 2 more then 130 HP and dual legends toping at 160 HP. There is no real reason to use the second attack when the first attack can 1 shot every card in the format, other with Crobat or Plus Power. To solve that, the first attack should do 100 so there is a reason to use the second attack.

Well think about it. 1 attack hits for 150 and requires 2 energy discard and the second hits for 200 and discards all energy.

No pokemon in the format has, for a stage 2 more then 130 HP and dual legends toping at 160 HP. There is no real reason to use the second attack when the first attack can 1 shot every card in the format, other with Crobat or Plus Power. To solve that, the first attack should do 100 so there is a reason to use the second attack.

You've got a point. However, R&S Legend can do that for 3 energy, with 50 to itself, and it takes 2 turns to charge up Lightning Bolt after you use it. But, if you make it 130, you'll still be short of KOing some cards like Donphan Prime and Machamp Prime.

You've got a point. However, R&S Legend can do that for 3 energy, with 50 to itself, and it takes 2 turns to charge up Lightning Bolt after you use it. But, if you make it 130, you'll still be short of KOing some cards like Donphan Prime and Machamp Prime.

This is true but the only Legend that can hit like that with both attacks are Kyogre and Groudon but that an chance attack. Other then that, the card is good but you should need a reason for the second attack. I, for one would spam the first attack.

No pokemon in the format has, for a stage 2 more then 130 HP and dual legends toping at 160 HP. There is no real reason to use the second attack when the first attack can 1 shot every card in the format, other with Crobat or Plus Power.

It wasn't too popular of a card then but do you remember that one wailord card from i think it was majestic dawn in the last rotation. 200 HP.

Also the second attack is worded wrong. change the comma to a period and delete the word "and" in fron of Zekrom. And don't you think that they would call it reshiram and zekrom legend instead of zekrom and reshiram legend. just a thought.

It does too much damage to itself and you misspelled attack but other than that, good job! These 2 Pokémon are 1 Pokémon again...lol

This isn't creative, sorry. You have two attack doing nearly the same thing. The body is cool, but it would be much nicer if their two attacks seemed distinctive.

Back