Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zekrom study!!! NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikko145

I'd like to watch you (or any volunteer) play games with this deck (ZPS). I've really been wanting to do a study on it to see it in action, but I feel I would be biased if I played it myself. Anybody who wants to contribute, just record your match on video, private message me about it, e-mail me the video so I can approve it, and I'll give you a title to put on youtube. The title will be "ZPS Study - Match #_" I'd like to have just one person do it so we can have a consistant decklist, or we can use a stocklist. Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Volunteers?

He's trying to learn how to play the deck without playing the deck, basically netdecking in a nutshell.
Posted with Mobile style...

He's trying to learn how to play the deck without playing the deck, basically netdecking in a nutshell.

THANK YOU !!!!!! That was my point I just wasn't going to be blunt about it !

Quit hating on Rikko. He just wants to see a few good players play the deck.

OT, misnos has a few vids of Zekrom playthroughs.

Just a heads up the deck my videos are of is just to max turn 1 probability. Its a bad deck other than that.

I want to test these claims of "80% t1 starts", "not a bad mid-game", etc.

Vageta & JimboPro - Why would I say "we could use a stocklist" if I wanted to netdeck? And netdeckers are one of the many things I dislike. Check my sig!

I will look over misnos videos.

Stop being lazy and make your own deck. Zekrom profits from a good build. A good build profits from a good player. Good players don't beg for lists.

/thread

I want to test these claims of "80% t1 starts", "not a bad mid-game", etc.

Whoever told you that is lying. If you build it right you can get it pretty consistently. I don't have a number for you though. ZPS' midgame IS bad. Yanmega seems to help this though.

Vageta & JimboPro - Why would I say "we could use a stocklist" if I wanted to netdeck? And netdeckers are one of the many things I dislike. Check my sig!

If you want to test against the best, maybe it's a good idea to use someone's list who's been playing the deck a lot more than you have. Don't you think that's better than testing against a list you've never played before?

I will look over misnos videos.

Replies in bold seventeen

Stop being lazy and make your own deck. Zekrom profits from a good build. A good build profits from a good player. Good players don't beg for lists.

/thread

I dont' want a list. I personally think it's not a consistant deck. I just don't want to make the final judgement in any biased fashion.

Rikko, what I like to do a lot is get a good list from someone I know, test with that list while having no intentions of playing the deck. I got my Zekrom list from 6PU, my Reshiboar list from 6PU, my Magneboar from some good players I know, etc. I played my own deck for Nats.

Just some advice.

Son_Of_Apollo - I'm testing against it. I'm testing it against other things. Whatever people want to throw it against.

---------- Post added 07/16/2011 at 08:36 PM ----------

Rikko, what I like to do a lot is get a good list from someone I know, test with that list while having no intentions of playing the deck. I got my Zekrom list from 6PU, my Reshiboar list from 6PU, my Magneboar from some good players I know, etc. I played my own deck for Nats.

Just some advice.

:lol: I've done the same thing. Great minds think alike! I just didn't think the 6PU people would appreciate it. I didn't want to offend anybody.

I don't see how this thread is contributing strategy discussion that is beneficial to the masses.

It's more of a personal request.

So, I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back