1 Super Rod

4 Juniper
3 PONT
2 N

T/S/S: 33

9 Darkness Energy
4 Special Dark

Energy: 13

So this is my take on a Zoroark deck. The deck aims to start taking prizes on hopefully the first turn and then take a prize every turn of the game. Zoroark is the main attacker, Absol Prime is there because he's the perfect starter and that's why I play 4 of him because I wanna start with him so I can abuse his ability. The idea is to take a prize with Absol Prime on turn 1 then use Zoroark who can deal 120 damage for two colorless when I have my bench filled with dark Pokémon.

Last edited:
It looks super consistent but I think Sage's training would be good to further get those initial dark energy in the discard. Lets face it, this deck is going to be super fast and with you always pulling out energy from the discard I think it's safe to drop 1 special dark and a duall ball in order to add 2 sages to bump the supporter count to 10. You're going to need to cycle through a lot of cards to get that dark patch and a way to get a dark in the discard T1 to hit w/ Absol, Sages offers another alternative to just Ultra ball since you can't guarantee you'll have something to junk arm for one T1 always.

I cut 2 Dual Balls for a Super Rod and an N.
@ Disengager
I don't like Sage's very much. You make a good point with it being able to discard darkness energy for me but I have so many other cards that already does that (Junk Arm, Ultra Ball, Juniper) so I really don't need Sage's to do that for me. I would just end up discarding way too many cards. You're right the deck is really fast so I will cut an N for a 4th Juniper. Thanks for your input.
@ Electric Spider
I really like RR it allows me to play a relatively low supporter count but still get away with it. I did however add a 9th draw supporter and I think that should be fine for now.

You know if you attacked with absol you will hafe to put a pokemon in the lost zone.....and you dont have that many pokemon to spare in here. And you dont have a single pokemon collector in here. And four ulta ball in here isnt all that nesscary because of the high zoroak count in here.

I would take out two absol and put in two sableye from de.

I've tried Absol (Prime) in some dark decks, and it doesn't work with Zoroark AT ALL. With Zoroark, your goal is to get a T1 Ascension. Absol's 1 retreat cost is terrible. You're better off using Sneasel who has free retreat and an evolution with an amazingly disruptive ability.

IMHO,

-4 Absol
-2 Ultra Ball'
-1 Super Rod
-4 Dark Energy (reg.)
-1 Random Receiver

+3 Rescue Energy
+4 Sneasel UD
+2 Weavile UD
+2 Dual Ball

Sneasel is much better, it evolves into Weavile, which has a disruptive ability that can win you games, it has free retreat, and it can possibly snipe benched tynamos.

Rescue energy is much better than Super Rod since it can provide energy along with you recovering your Zoroark line. You don't need that many dark energy in your deck as you can reuse them with Dark Patch.

4 Dual Ball is the way to go, 4 Ultra Ball is too much. you will be discarding many cards with it and with a smaller dark energy count, the cards that you will discard will matter.

Personally I run one ultra ball and one level ball to search out Weavile UD, Sneasel UD, and Zorua DEX. I find that even one Ultra Ball, while it may seem too little, is a good number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back