3 Junk Arm
4 Plus Power
4 Pokémon Reversal / Pokémon Catcher
4 Defender

Energies: 15

12 Lightning
3 DCE

Strategy:

So, the basic strategy is to deal 120 T1 with Zekrom by using Pahcirisu's PokéPower "Self Generation" which lets attach up to 2 lightning energies from my hand to him, then attach an energy to Zekrom, and use Shaymin's PokéPower "Celebration Wind" to move them onto Zekrom to deal 120.

Tornadus is there to counter donphan, which can 2HKO, which can also be charged via Pachirisu/Shaymin combo. It can only be (at least) 2HKO by a Donphan, which is pretty cool.

Please help the list.

Tornadus Card

Tornadus – Colorless – HP110
Basic Pokemon

[C] Energy Wheel: Move an energy from 1 of your Benched Pokémon to this Pokémon.
[C][C][C] Hurricane 80: Move a basic Energy form this Pokémon to 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Thanks, SlayerPT+

Last edited:
Seems like a very bad idea. No offense but this is like a bad version of ZPS with Yamega. Because Yamega counters donphan! And snipes for 0 energy not 3.

Yamega counters Donpha, but takes like 10 Spaces while this onlky takes 3, and actually works well. Thanks for the inputt by the way, any other changes ?

I completely forgot to put 2 Rescue Energies instread of 2 Lightning thanks for that. I simpluy don't like Revive as in playtesting with it i didn't even used it as i didn't need that 5th zekrom in play.

Seems like a very bad idea. No offense but this is like a bad version of ZPS with Yamega. Because Yamega counters donphan! And snipes for 0 energy not 3.

Are you kidding me Zekrom-Tornadus will be a force to be reckoned with. Tornadus is a better Donphan counter because it can 2 shot Donphan and pass :lightning: to Zekrom.

Been playing around with this a bit myself.

-1 Tornadus
-1 Energy Retrieval
-2 Seeker
-2 Copycat
-1 PONT
-2 Dual Ball
-2 Lightning
-2 Rescue
-1 Catcher
+3 DCE
+4 Defender
+3 Evolite
+1 Revive
+1 Juniper
+1 PlusPower
+1 Collector

Just my 2¢. You don't need all that draw... Copycat is virtually useless if you're not running Mega. I don't think you need more than two Dual Ball if you're running three Junk Arm and max Collector. Ask if you have any questions about my proposed changes. I'd be happy to explain.

Really apreciate your comment, really helped. I didn't put eviolite in there simply because it didn't even came out and it's isn't coming out until setember.

I'll update my list with some of your changes. Care to explain why playing the Revive? I know it's good in here, but in prize exchange i almost don't need the extra zekrom.

Thanks all, SlayerPT+

Updated with some of the changes that Politoed666 mentioned, but not with eviolite or collector beacuase eviolite only cames out in November and I can't get Collector for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back