Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008 Ohio State Championships

Ryne... you won to much. Wish I could come down here, loooong drive though. :thumb:
Wish that was our rules, If I could beat Kevin i'd get like 5 packs! :O lol

There may be a few extra players from the Columbus area because I told the Pokemon Club at Andrew's and Matthew's school about States and handed out Ryan's info plus info on what constitutes a legal deck. Of course, all 24 kids want to come and almost all of the parents said, "Ashland?!?!?!?! That's too far." :frown: Still I think a few may make the drive. Heather, I'll give you the scoop on each one so you know how much you need to watch. :wink:

Here are the City Winners, so you all know who to look for:

Juniors
Andrew D. x2
Anthony O.
Mike W.
Alex T.
Sirajj H. x2
Joey N. x2
Adam M. x2
Alex L.
Daniel D.

Seniors
Ryne M. x4
John M.
Spencer B.
Jacob R. x3
Kyle L. x3 (Not Attending)
George S.

Masters
John C.
Austin R. x2
Chris F. x2
AJ S. x2 (Not playing/Judging)
Andrew M. x2
Richie K.
Henry D.
Joseph P.
Jim F. (Back in North Carolina?)

I will not be at the hotel tomorrow night. I have no problems of organizing a get together or warm up tournament over at Realm of Heroes in Mansfield for Friday Evening. I would be available after 5pm if anyone wants to meet up.

Just an FYI, I won't be there =[.

ALSO, don't write bad things on cards, autoloss kthxbye. GL to all who go! I'll start playing again before Nats for shure.

Good day all around! Yeah, to my Andrew for 3rd in Juniors and Spirit of Mew for UNDEFEATED in Seniors for the win and to Weatie21 for top cut! So how did Juniors and Masters end?

Anthony ended up beating Sirajj in top 2 after time. It was really close on both ends. Sudden death FTW!

I have to say this was a GREAT tournament. Thank you judges for doing your job so well. The players were amazing this had to be one of the most interesting tournaments I've been to.

Back