Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis, Missouri Regionals

just shows how ignorent you are. Hurricane, T2 Banette, Random red face paint decks by Kevin- these have all been played by seniors that I respect. Some play GG because it's the BDIF, others play it because it doesn't require that much skill to play. Don't get me wrong, a good, skillfull player can stretch it to be 10X better than the n00b with the amazing list, but even that n00b can use the amazing attacks and powers of gardy/gallade and come out victorious.....especially if they just get lucky almost every match...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

sounds like fun, and sounds like me in that last paragraph.
Well, I'm just saying *cough* Weavile TecH *cough* could mess up a Banette.... Just saying.... Depending who's playing it...

Don't you call me ignorent. At least I'm lucky. But if you are thinking of Hurricane as your deck, watch out for Psychic Lock my friend!

Okay, so I foregot like 2 decks. And some Rogues Kevin made. But really , you think Kevin is going to make a Rogue and not try and make it good? Kevin will find a way to make Torterra good some day!!

The BDIF is GG, and mag is good too, but there are some others that I have played against and they have been tough matchups including banette and skittles. I guess now I think that I will either play ___ or ___, but IDK.

lol, those 2 blanks have completely changed...:lol:

At least I'm lucky.

But if you are thinking of Hurricane as your deck, watch out for Psychic Lock my friend!

Okay, so I foregot like 2 decks. And some Rogues Kevin made. But really , you think Kevin is going to make a Rogue and not try and make it good? Kevin will find a way to make Torterra good some day!

You got that right.

Who's telling who this?

Kevin makes anything good.

6 days baby!

Oh, *word that rhymes with bell, sell, and well*. I'm so not ready.

Last edited:
lol, those 2 blanks have completely changed...:lol:

You got that right.

Who's telling who this?

Kevin makes anything good.

Oh, *word that rhymes with bell, sell, and well*. I'm so not ready.
Haha, I told yaz!!! Umm you not ready?? Are you trying to sike me or help me?? You're a tricky one Kristi!

6 Days left, and I still don't know if I'm coming!! The suspense!!!!!!!

I really don't see what's confusing about not being able to wait until the weekend comes. Explain?
He has 2 ^^'s that means my post....

Umm, "sike" as in trick, joke, ect. Like this, "You're really good at the Pokemon TCG, SIKE!!!!"

And by, "Are you tring to help me". I ment if your not ready then that's helping me, duh....

I can't wait either!!! But I don't know if I even need to!! This is getting to me...

I can't wait
<------is bringing Banette as are A LOT of people, so good-luck GG.

I know of 7 people bringing Banette. I am not really worried about Mortar because I doubt many will play it.

Yeah i need to borrow one motar LV X at the tourney will return afterwards.
But yeah cant wait to see how it turns out i want to see some rougue decks out there because nothing from GE is played besides Blaze, Cressilia, and the Pachy.
-LG

Testing, Testing 123

I have had a LOT of fun teaching new players (we had 14 on Saturday) and helping with decks on Sunday...lotta people got some good stuff they needed, Rare Candy, Magmortar, Pachirisu and the like..

Some kids should come armed just a little better...

And tonight, I am really looking forward to this testing session...

As a reminder...we have testing tonight at B&B Eureka, Tuesday in O'Fallon, IL, Wednesday at B&B St. Peters, Thursday (our AZ friends will be in :biggrin:) at a location TBA, Friday, we will be ON LOCATION at the site with the staff, and staff families. There will be testing there, and I am sure at other points in the city (if I find out I will announce), and finally, Saturday, the big day comes.

We are going to be ready and have a great time!

Vince

Oh, cool thingy too...

We are going to have a FEATURED set of matches every round, with 2 Junior Tables, 2 Senior Tables and 2 Masters Tables playing on a special set of tables. This could be 2 State Champions Facing off, or 2 siblings facing off, or 2 players facing off that the scoring judge thinks would be cool.

When you register, you will be asked the following questions:

City and State you are from
Name of the place you play league at
Major titles you have won in the past few years (since 2004)

I am BETTING we have at least 3 National Champions in the room!!!

Wouldn't it be cool to have, like the 2004 and 2006 National Champion Face off!!!

The computer controls the pairings.

It could happen!!!

Vince

Kansas State Champion 2007, 2008

Top 8 Worlds 2004

Is that a good start Colin??

Vince!

(Actually, the reality of the feature table will be more random than described, it was just fun saying it that way!)

Vince

I can neither confirm nor deny that a player from South Dakota just called me asking about information!

Add another state to the Barbie!

Vince

What round will we have a certain head judges son against a certain Regional PTO's eldest son matched up in a life and death game?

I would put the under at the final round of swiss...but hopefully NOT AT ALL for once

Back