Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

European Rating Invites - Countdown to June 7th!

As far as I understand, any player who shows up as NOIR after the final rankings have been calculated will not be contacted for an invitation. Instead, the invitation will just pass down to the next person in the ranking.

The number 1 Senior is Tord R. He showed up in the rankings until about a month ago, then he suddenly changed to NOIR. My guess is that he changed himself to NOIR in his My Pokemon account, though I cannot say why. He'll then change back to in the rankings soon, I presume?

The Junior GB player on 1704.44 definitely has a chance at an invite if he creates a Pokemon account. If anyone knows who that is, you can just get his parents to sign the POP form and fax/email it to POP, and they're usually really fast with creating the account. (I scanned and emailed to form of Minde B. two weeks ago, and two days later he was in the rankings).

And i have a question the players who win an ranking invite. they become any informations from PUI?

The players who have the invite from Nationals already have all their forms and stuff. My guess is that they'll calculate the final rankings as soon as possible after UK Nationals are concluded. Then they get published on the POP website, and then you get your paperwork.

I'm in the same situation as you, already booked the flight and the Hilton, now I'm just crossing my fingers for an invitation :p

Last edited:
Anna I believe that that particular 1704.44 is registered to a Crawley player who hasn't played in any rated events to my knowledge. As far as I'm aware that particular pop id should not be associated with any rating and certainly not 1704.44! This is assuming that I've translated the user_id correctly.

Right now there are four EU nationals outstanding. Plus one yet to run (UK). There are also STPs and BRs outstanding. I don't know when the ratings run will be for invites but I doubt that it will be immediately after the UK nationals is completed.

Rasmus K in juniors has the invite also. I think too that the finnish junior NOIRs have their invite from Nats so you can count them as invited players also.

Quite funny I'm not in the list LOL, I'm the last one on the list tough, it was my first official tournament. Went 4th at the Netherlands. Did get an invite.

Jonathan A.

Masters.

Rating, 1684

AFAIK, the PUI staff is out of office until July 16th

Maybe part of the staff, but the invitations need to be sent out before July 14th, because all invited players need to confirm if they're going. From the OP website:

"Players who earn invitations without Travel Awards must send travel verification in the form of airline itineraries, hotel booking receipts, or other proof of planned travel to [email protected] no later than 7/14/2008 or forfeit their seat into the event."

So I don't see how it's possible to verify an invitation you don't have :p

Germany is calculated my new ranking after change now 1789.10 after 3-0 drop. I hope that still enough

But the ranking site are down o_O no rankings found in your saerch o_O what happens their?

Back