Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

POP previews Rhyperior Lv.X

Well, here it is...

Porygon Z L.56 - Colorless - HP120
Stage 2 - Evolves from Porygon 2

Poke-Power: Install
You can use this Power any number of times during your turn. Move 1 Technical Machine card attached to one of your Pokemon to 1 of your other Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[.] Running: Search your deck for a Pokemon LV.X card that Levels Up from 1 of your Pokemon, and play it on top of that Pokemon to Level it Up. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Overclock: Does 40 damage + an additional 20 damage x the number of Technical Machines attached to Porygon Z.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
And there we have it. There's no way that that is a translation error, it'd have to be huge.

I very well can see Rhyperior Lv.X and Porygon-Z/Porygon-Z Lv.X. With Decode you can do at least 100 with Hard Crush, 200 if you have Porygon-Z Lv.X...
And the new Poryon-Z even solves the Lv.X problem.
This will so be an archtype.

Last edited:
2 Rhyperior Lv.X
2 Rhyperior DP (I sure hope we get a better one)
3 Rhydon
3 Rhyhorn
2 Porygon-Z Lv.X
2 Porygon-Z IFDS (or something like that)
3 Porygon2
3 Porygon

16 Fighting :)fighting:)

2 Stark Mountain
4 Bubble Coat
2 Roseanne
1 Luxury Ball
3 Bebe
2 Technical Machine TS-1
2 Night Maintenance
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 TGW
3 POV
3 Quick Ball

^Somthing like that, anyways.

Technical Machine TS-1 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] Evolutionator: Search your deck for 1 Evolution card that Evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and play it on top of that Pokemon, Evolving it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

I find 1 lv.X to be better with building up multiple attackers, but also riskier. With the new pixie that allows you to switch out a prize when you lay it down, I definitely see me going 1 lv.X in all my decks.

Yea....1 X in a deck may be risky, but it is well worth it if you find it in your deck like 4 out of 5 times when using a card to search for a pkmn.

BOT: This is gonna be one card that will take some skill to master. Like others, its a stage 2 LV.X and may take time to build.

Wow an energyless attack that can do about 75 damage is great. Maybe this can be played in a deck without energies where you focus fully on the first attack.

Wow an energyless attack that can do about 75 damage is great. Maybe this can be played in a deck without energies where you focus fully on the first attack.

Did you even read the card?

50 damge times the number of energy you discarded.:lol:

He said average. Basicly on average expect 1 or 2 evergy. I'd say about 2, or 100 average.

ow what you are looking for is the mean, which is probably 2, or 100 damage.

Read the quote I have^^

He said played in a deck without energies.

Way different than what you are talking about (whatever that is)

Actually, I'm planning on making my Rhyperior list look like this:

Pokemon (12):

Rhyperior Lv.X x1
Rhyperior x3
Rhydon x3
Rhyhorn x4
Azelf LA x1

Trainers (16):

Bebe's Search x4
Premier Ball x4
Cynthia's Feelings x4
Rare Candy x4

Energy (32):

Fighting Energy x32

Having over half the deck Energy makes the first attack average out at 150-200 damage, which is amazing and great. I really like it. Cynthia's is so broken in this deck though, even though Rhyperior won't be getting KO'd very often - reason being, that say you have a hand with a bunch of Energies. You can Cynthia's all those Energy back into the deck, and draw a maximum of 4 Energies! Great!

When IFDS comes out, obviously you'll want to take out like 10-11 of the Energy and put in 2-3 Dialga IFDS, 2-2 Claydol, and 4 Felicity's. Or something like that. But, this is my current DP-LA list.

Actually, I'm planning on making my Rhyperior list look like this:

Pokemon (12):

Rhyperior Lv.X x1
Rhyperior x3
Rhydon x3
Rhyhorn x4
Azelf LA x1

Trainers (16):

Bebe's Search x4
Premier Ball x4
Cynthia's Feelings x4
Rare Candy x4

Energy (32):

Fighting Energy x32

Having over half the deck Energy makes the first attack average out at 150-200 damage, which is amazing and great. I really like it. Cynthia's is so broken in this deck though, even though Rhyperior won't be getting KO'd very often - reason being, that say you have a hand with a bunch of Energies. You can Cynthia's all those Energy back into the deck, and draw a maximum of 4 Energies! Great!

When IFDS comes out, obviously you'll want to take out like 10-11 of the Energy and put in 2-3 Dialga IFDS, 2-2 Claydol, and 4 Felicity's. Or something like that. But, this is my current DP-LA list.
Why not some SSU for multiple Earth Fissures?

Personly, I'm not a fan of SSU... besides, all I could think of to take out would be... um... nothing. =P I like the amount of Fighting Energy I have, I don't want to take out any. All the Trainers seem impotant, and obviously all the Pokemon are important.

Yeah... Thanks, I'll probally use this at a BR if I can get Rhyperior Lv.X... Or trade for him... If it works out.

Yeah... Thanks, I'll probally use this at a BR if I can get Rhyperior Lv.X... Or trade for him... If it works out.

Hey, what are you going to do about Kingdra weakness?

Looks like a threat currently.

And maybe some TSD to get back Rhy X when it dies.

Back