Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Code Geass anyone?

They take down the episodes after the new episode is put up. So you have from Friday to the next Thursday to catch them.

Or just wait till Tuesday, cause the first TWO volumes are coming out on DVD (in the USA). Also there are several optiions for purchase. 2 individual discs, a 2 disc set, and an artbox (with both volumes & other cool stuff).
So if they do the usual 4-5 episodes per disc (most likely 4 cause that's how many Death Note has) we will get up to episode 8 (or so).

Comments on 17. Also, this needs 17 characters.

spoilerzzz said:
The price for protecting Nunnally is ending the war? wat? If he ends the war, there's nothing to protect her from...

So he can go get Nunnally himself. Wonder why he didn't just do that in the first place.

Suzaku's getting grilled for hiding the truth about geass? I thought that was how the emperor wanted it...

Anybody else suspect #1 has some geass behind that sewn-up eyelid?

I love this show.
Just shows how views of justice change from person to person and rules can be viewed in many forms.
Just like the way the MODs do.

I need to have good records.
Nunnally, Sayoko, Guilford. Who else was nuked that's important? Toudou?

You'd think ridiculous uber h4x Guren would be fast enough both to finish Lancelot and escape. Shrug.

Why in the world would people not watch fansubs? I mean, you actually want to wait a year to see a show, and then you have to watch it in english....its just so.....

primative

Um... right. ^

Wow, to see that happening to Lelouche...

Snap.

Can't wait for next episode.

Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe that actually happened. I mean, I knew that Nunally had to die at some point. It wouldn't be a Shonen anime without some sort of insane tragedy to finally drive the main hero. Still, man. To die at her own brother's hand, that's a new low, even for THIS anime

If you're not watching this anime, you have no idea what good anime truly is.

OK, moreso. Didn't Lulu become a druggie at one point when something like this happened to him before? What'll he do now? Suicide?

Not that I remember.....

He'll probably go insane, as the recent ending of the episode hinted towards.

As I recall, he almost became a druggie.

Making predictions about Code Geass is a fool's errand, but I guess that if he doesn't go completely insane, he'll go berserker "I have nothing to lose now" insane.

BTW just want to mention that according to Anime News Network, the second season of Code Geass will run IMEDIATELY after the first season is over. So no year (or more) wait for the Dub version of the second season.

You mean the position he's put in at the end? Yeah, that's kinda a bad thing.

Lelouch, you ARE the weakest link, goodbye.

This seems like the perfect time to transition to part 3(I recall code geass being announced as a 3 part anime) but for some reason or another there will probably be another large cliffhanger.

This seriess is going to put some major plot twist involving jupiter out there. Either that or the creator really likes big red planets in a really weird way.

Back