Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Code Geass anyone?

It is an interesting show. i just started watchin last week and now i watch it online................
All Hail the Black Knights........^__________^

I watched the second episode. It was one of the best animes in my opinion, that has appeared on Adult Swim. I've always wanted to wtahc more episodes, i'm just so difficult with anime. I'll watch one or two episodes of the series, think it's really good, and then get bored of it. Only a handful of shows (Eureka Seven, FMA, etc.), I've been able to get most or the whole series watched.

By the way, I love their Pizza Hut references =]

I thought I heard that they edited the Pizza Hut logo out of the English release. Pizza Hut sponsors the show in Japan. Blatant advertisement != reference.

Also, lol @ Sayako.

Last edited:
I thought I heard that they edited the Pizza Hut logo out of the English release. Pizza Hut sponsors the show in Japan. Blatant advertisement != reference.

Also, lol @ Sayako.

I've watched both Japanese and English episodes. I watched half the series in Japanese and two episodes on adult swim.

Yep, no Pizza Hut in sight on the Cartoon Network run of Code Geass. Though CC does eat lots of pizza.

I guess that Pizza Hut wanted more money to show these parts during the USA's run of the show.

Not sure if that bit will be on the DVDs or not. Those will start coming out in September (so I have heard) which is about the time that the show will be done (with the 1st season) on Cartoon Network. I don't think they are going to run it again, cause they announced that the new show that Media Blasters just got from Geneon would be the replacement for Geass.

Not sure what else they will get, cause Death Note (which will be re-run) will probably be done with the 2nd run (if they show it all) by then.

R2 13 was awesome and sad.

Shirley dies. :(
Rolo is a jerk for killing Shirley for no good reason. :mad:
Orange-kun joins Lelouch. :)

Don't quote my post. I'm warning you.

Last edited:
Three words: Rolo must die.

I was beginning to think Lulu might keep Rolo around longer then he intended and not toss him aside later like he intended, but now when he gets wind of this heads will roll.

OMG Orange is a Black Knight! This is too good to be true.....The Black Knights are officially stacked.

And can someone tell me how Sayoko got so pwnage? According to the opening there's more of that to come...

Does anyone else but me think that Kallen might join Britannia's side? The new opening seems to suggest it and doesn't look like she would be rescued anytime soon...plus I dreamt about it happening, and it was really real-like. But it just might be me.

Last edited:
Three words: Rolo must die.

I was beginning to think Lulu might keep Rolo around longer then he intended and not toss him aside later like he intended, but now when he gets wind of this heads will roll.

OMG Orange is a Black Knight! This is too good to be true.....The Black Knights are officially stacked.

And can someone tell me how Sayoko got so pwnage? According to the opening there's more of that to come...

Does anyone else but me think that Kallen might join Britannia's side? The new opening seems to suggest it and doesn't look like she would be rescued anytime soon...plus I dreamt about it happening, and it was really real-like. But it just might be me.
Dude, I spoiler tagged that stuff for a reason. Some people are still on the first series since they're watching Adult Swim. :\

Well us dub watchers have no clue who the heck you are talking about anyways, cause I don't think that the Rolo guy has even shown up yet. We are only on episode 11 of the first season.

BTW don't asume that everyone watches fansubs...

Code:
[color=white]If he went into Refrain and womanizing the last time, I wonder how deep he'll sink with this one.[/color]

Up until this episode, I felt that this season lost a lot of the genius of last season. Right now, I'm glad to say that the genius is back in full force.

BTW, Chris, can you PM me the tags that you used to Spoiler your text? Mine is particularly bad...

It should be apparent for people going into this thread that there will be spoilers in it.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this was primarily a season one topic and not an R2 topic. As such, I assumed most people (or at least a fair portion) in this thread had not seen the completed season one, much less began R2.

Oh, BTW they actually showed the infamous "Table-Kun" scene (I had heard about from the internet message boards) on the Cartoon Network version of Code Geass last night (and it is still availible to watch on their Adult Swim Website). Just letting you know, they do show commercials for the videos on that site.

Back