Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Undaunted Sleeves and Promo Revealed

Never been to a prerelease..

hope its all it is made up to be.

i <3 those sleeves, god please, let the quality of them be good.

They prerelease on the twenty second of august but undaunted come the eighteenth of august?
Some PTO's weren't able to schedule the week before due to attending the World Championship in Hawaii, so they are holding a "release event", not a prerelease event. You'll find the promo doesn't say "prerelease" on it anymore, it says the name of the set.

iDonkedYou, come up to one of our prereleases (Jennifer and mine) up here in Ontario, and I guarantee you'll have a full day of fun.

"Please visit www.kingsgames.com for information about this and other Pokemon events!" You can go there and find out more info about the event in question, but yes, anyone can attend and enter the event.

Edit: nevermind. I just went to the site, and I can't find anything about it, but it will cost $25, and anyone can enter. Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm liking the sleeves and promo for this, but liked the sleeves for Unleashed better. Just a question, what's the big deal about the Unleashed sleeves? I've had and used mine since the sneak and they're still in great condition.

The UL sleeves seem to be hit-and-miss. I saw a couple of people split sleeves at the PR doing a normal shuffle, but mine haven't split at all and I've been using them since then. Seems like some of them are really weak (Bad glue?) whereas others hold up well. >.< REALLY makes me wish they came with 62 instead of 60.

I'm so in love with the new sleeves I'm going to go through the effort of double-sleeving them. <3 That way they'll last loads longer. ^^

Ummm, as in one of those sleeves inside another one? Ewww! They'll krinkle! Now if you suggested putting a wider sleeve overtop ..... well, then that's a little less of an eww, but still.

Purple isn't a Favorite color of mine, but still nice sleeves. I have every Prerelease sleeve set since D/P, and the Regigigas ones are one of my Favs. I have only used the Regigigas ones for Tourney Play, and they held up nicely. But normally i use the Arceus Japanese ones when i attend a Tournament as they hold up the best so far and have a nice Color and Image.

I'm really excited for my first pre-release now. I love the sleeves and the Leafeon card looks nice.

Back