Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Undaunted Sleeves and Promo Revealed

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
[gal=50469]Undaunted Sleeves[/gal][gal=50468]Undaunted Promo[/gal]​

The greatest Trainers are those who are fearless in the face of battle. In the Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted expansion, you'll discover battle-ready Pokémon just waiting to be summoned by the fearless Trainer in you! The powerful Rayquaza and Deoxys become Pokémon LEGENDs to be reckoned with and six Pokémon—from Raichu to Umbreon to Slowking—join the ranks of Pokémon Prime. Stadium cards like the Ruins of Alph and Trainer cards like Legend Box change every player's strategy. Are you ready to be Undaunted?

The chance to get a sneak peek at the new Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted expansion is coming soon! Prerelease tournaments all around North America will give players the opportunity to try out some of the amazing new cards. Plus, you'll receive cool prizes just for participating, including an exclusive Leafeon Prerelease promo card (while supplies last)! When you play, you'll also get protective card sleeves displaying the silhouettes of Umbreon and Espeon, two of the many Eevee Evolutions featured in the HS—Undaunted expansion. Check here for more details on the HS—Undaunted Prerelease tournaments!

With 90 cards to collect and play, the brand-new Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted expansion arrives in retail stores nationwide on Wednesday, August 18th, 2010.

From: http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/tournaments/pre-release/

Those sleeves look pretty cool. Hopefully the quality is the better than the others...

@kwisdumb: Good luck all the sleeves I get are usually destroyed by the end of the event if not sooner. They do look nice though!

Also if you live in the Pennsylvania Delaware area you can Click Here! for dates.

Yes. Seriously. Those sleeves better be on same quality as Platinum/Rising rivals, otherwise i'll cry hard. :/

That reminds me, what was the quality like for ERS/UL sleeves?

Yay! Eeveelutions again! Whoo! If these sleeves turn out to be sturdy, I'll be ecstatic!

Leafeon as the promo? Now I REALLY can't wait for the Prereleases!

Edit:
@Jason: About as bad as HGSS imo.

90 cards is pretty small for a set. Smallest set in Nintendo's history?

Wow that Leafeon is really something. The sleeves look great too, only wish they came in black ;) I'm definitely ready to be Undaunted!!

I'm loving this new focus on smaller sets. It makes them easier to collect, and justifies the purchase of a box as opposed to when it's massive and loaded with unplayables (Supreme Victors, I'm looking at you). Ninety is cool by me, and ninety on old-school cardstock would be even cooler. ;)

And the sleeves look nice. Hope they play nice.

The sleeves look pretty pimpin' and they are giving away a useful card (on paper and theorymon anyways) as a promo. This is going to be a good set!!

Goodness, I'm about to go blind if I keep looking at that distorted image of Leafeon:lol: Anyway, thank you for the pictures.

--Deckmaster--

OH MY GOSH I NEED THOSE SLEEVES!!!! Just another reason to make some money before the PRs. Garage Sale at my house!!!

I'm loving this new focus on smaller sets. It makes them easier to collect, and justifies the purchase of a box as opposed to when it's massive and loaded with unplayables (Supreme Victors, I'm looking at you). Ninety is cool by me, and ninety on old-school cardstock would be even cooler. ;)

And the sleeves look nice. Hope they play nice.

I completely agree. As long as most of the set is playable (and those sleeves as well), then I'll be a happy camper.

If you play Pokemon and like the Minnesota Vikings we have some awesome sleeves for you. Seriously, these are the best sleeves I've seen for awhile. I just hope the production quality is decent.

Back