Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Creating a Deck to Defeat a Vilegar Deck is easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRPrime

This is all I hear on the "Deck Help and Stratigy" place here on Pokegym Vilegar, Vilegar, Lostgar, ANYTHING THAT ENDS IN GAR!! So I thought up this to prove those decks are not the worlds strongest deck or Gengar is the world changing card!
26 Pokemon:
3/3/3/1 Flygon Lv.X :setsRR:
2/2 Luxray Lv.X :setsRR:
2 Uxie :setsLA:
1 Unkown Q
1/1/1 Exploud :setsSV:
1/1 Blissey Prime
2 Sableye
1/1 Ursaring Prime :setsUL:
19 T/S/S:
4 Bebe's Search :setsRR:
3 Pokemon Collector :setsHGSS: (fetch Basics)
3 BTS :setsPL: (fast evolving)
2 Copycat :setsHGSS: (bad hands)
2 Judge :setsUL: (if the opponent has a big hand)
2 Level Max :setsPL: (call Lv.X out of deck if Gengar sent it in)
3 Pokemon Rescue :setsPL: (in case Fainting spell gets heads with Gengar :setsSF:)
15 Energy:
2 Upper Energy :setsRR:
3 Rescue Energy :setsSF:
4 DCE :setsHGSS:
6 :lightning: Energy

Strategy: Use Collector to get basics I need for Lines, call out Flygon, Luxray, Ursaring, ECT. lines with Beb's Search and Saybleye, use trainers (if needed) for more Pokemon (before vileplume gets out here and after Spiritomb is active), Have Ursaring Prime active and get damage on him then play Luxray Lv.X to pull the opponent's main Pokemon (like Vileplume or Gengar) and destroy it with the mighty attack of Megaton Lariot (once or twice), get Flygon Lv.X out (if Gengar Lv.X is out) before Gengar Lv.X can use Level Down and use Extreme Attack to defeat him, have Exploud out to make my Pokemon weaknessless, and play Blissey Prime to heal my Pokemon!!!!!

Comments would be nice!!!!

Last edited:
You don't really have much to fetch basic pokemon out of your deck. You won't always start with a spiritomb and a basic, but collectors would really help your odds of getting them.

P.S. it also looks as if you have more than 60 cards

I still think you have like 2-3 cards over 60.

Also gengar has a resistance to flygon, so can you explain you strategy a little more? ( i guess I don't get it)

I still think you have like 2-3 cards over 60.

Also gengar has a resistance to flygon, so can you explain you strategy a little more? ( i guess I don't get it)

I do ill count....

---------- Post added 01/28/2011 at 05:02 PM ----------

One over (miscount) thanks for noticing!!!!

Resistance problem fixed with pokemon rescue

Last edited:
Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 01/28/2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

Now it's better.........

Play 3 Collector.

Remove 2 Rescue for 2 more Collector, like I just suggested.

You don't need Upper Energy, or that many Rescue Energy.

Ok will do..........

---------- Post added 01/28/2011 at 05:33 PM ----------

only one i made a typo on number supposed to be 2 instead of 1 :lol:

OM Goodness I just searched up cards and wrote down this deck, must have miscounted :lol:

Last edited:
Lock i forgot!

Getting Flygon Lv.X out, before Gengar Lv.X can use Level Down, then using Extreme Attack and defeat a Gangar Lv.X.
:colorless::colorless::colorless: Extreme Attack:
Chose one of you opponent's Lv.X Pokemon, this attack does 150 damage to that Pokemon (do not apply weakness and resistance for banched Pokemon)

---------- Post added 01/29/2011 at 03:30 PM ----------

(BTW this deck is just an idea)

---------- Post added 01/29/2011 at 03:33 PM ----------

^
Cuz he said it does... duh. That's why he can beat it :p

uh hehe..................this deck....................never tested to Vilegar :redface:

Last edited:
But the issue is, how are you going to be able to set up that much stuff when you are Trainer Locked and their Tombs set up multiple Gar's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back