Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OREGON - Call of Legends Prerelease Tournaments

I had a quick question. Is there going to be a booster draft at the hillsboro prerelease. if so how much
does it cost to enter the draft
Ya, we have plenty of product ordered so we'll do a booster draft if people want one. It costs $20 for six packs to draft and a couple packs in the prize pool.

BDS

Thanks for a great pre-release. Love you guys and appreciate the hard work. Bring on states....... well bring it on when I figure out what deck I can play!

Awesome. I will be attending the prerelease tomorrow. I am looking for Call energy if anyone could bring any! I have trade material!

---------- Post added 01/29/2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

Thats the prerelease in salem by the way

Good one! :) Yea, this set seems like it's more for the newer players, mostly reprints of stuff we all have,
and the million dollar stadium. (Well, not milldion dollar, but u get my drift.)

-Jason
:)dark::colorless:20)

awesome day yesterday, thinking about writing a report :)

but yeah this is pretty much a core set, with lost world lol

awesome day yesterday, thinking about writing a report :)

but yeah this is pretty much a core set, with lost world lol

What is CORE about it? My take on core is cards that are staples in a vast majority of the decks that are played. Besides the energy and maybe Prof. Oaks New Theory, what is exactly core about this set?

haha it was fun seeing everyone today, even if I just dropped by for a few.

Also, BDS, I already earned one of those packs Shannon had! Now I just have to give her the most magical Valentine's Day ever, and I'm rewarded with another!

You're evil.

Thanks to everyone who came out today in Medford! Here were the stats:

Att: 17 (3 JR, 3 SR, 11 MA)

Winners:

JR: Kaj P.
SR: Percy H.
MA: Tim A.

We had a blast, and it was a very quick tournament, I was all packed up and out of there before... TOOTHHURTY!

>.<

-Jason

Corvallis Pre-release

Hello,

The first ever pre-release in Corvallis went well with an attendance of 42!

Each age division played 4 rounds.

Attendance numbers:
Juniors: 10
Seniors: 13
Masters: 19

As always, a very fun time with our great judging staff.

For the record, Momma June got the crowd to yell louder than Mr. Raichu. BDS was in heaven with all the Snorlax cards that were about. I had my own slice of heaven because Jason, who traveled all the way from Bend, let me hold his baby boy, Shawn (or is it Sean?)

oh my oh my, the Pokemon family is the best.

yeah, who would have figured no legends, must be trying to follow Mcdonald's False Advertisements with Chicken McNuggets. I did get a few cards I like already trying and succeeding in a deck, love the Frankquza ( referring to the Shiny Rayquaza just went to a Rocky Horror Picture showing ).
Anyway had a blast!

Thanks to everyone who came out today in Medford! Here were the stats:

Att: 17 (3 JR, 3 SR, 11 MA)

Winners:

JR: Kaj P.
SR: Percy H.
MA: Tim A.

We had a blast, and it was a very quick tournament, I was all packed up and out of there before... TOOTHHURTY!

>.<

-Jason
Btw Forgot to mention Grats to all the Winners and Runners up, Specially to the Tim being his 1st event and he took 1st. I on the other hand placed 5th. Can't wait to defend my title of 5th place at the next one, lol.

Back