Registration – 11:00 AM until 11:45 AM

MEDFORD (2/5/11)
207 E. Barnett Rd., Medford, OR
Date - Saturday, February 5th, 2011
Registration – 11:00 AM until 11:45 PM

Milwaukie (2/6/11)
16550 Southeast McLoughlin Blvd., Milwaukie, OR
Date - Sunday, February 6th, 2011
Registration – (Morning Prerelease) 11:00 AM until 11:45 AM (Afternoon Prerelease) 2:30 PM until 3:15 PM
NOTE: We are running 2 separate prerelease events at Milwaukie to spread out the crowd and allow you more flexibility to fit it into your day. The first one starts at 11:00 AM and will end at 2:15 PM. The second one starts at 2:30 PM and will end at 5:45 PM. Then at 6:00 PM we will start booster draft side events. You are free to come to one, two or all three events at Round Table Pizza. If you choose to come to both prerelease events you will have to pay the $25 fee for each one and you will get a Call of Legends promo and special promotional item for each one (while supplies last).

REMEMBER: Times for these Tournaments vary. Check the registration times above. Players who arrive after registration ends can still play, but they may not be entered in the first round of the prerelease.

Stand By - More information coming soon!

Corvallis pre-release 0_o

Well alright then, guess i am going to one of these. Maybe i'll get my christmas wish of Claydol re-print....

Yay, MOAR PRERELEASES!!!!!

This is the set where half the people I know want Roseanne's Research to be reprinted. I hope so because we're in need of an energy search card.
~Cyber~

Salem it is- see yall there!

Kenneth

Last edited:
This is the best pre-release for a Corvallis date! Deck boxes make their return and Lost World coming out. Awesome all the way around.

CoL should be an interesting set, not only for players but for the collectors out there. And of course there is much anticipation for that one card that did not come out in Triumphant. :thumb:

BDS

So I'm guessing that Judges and PTO's already know what's in the set. >_> Anyway, I think Booster Drafts are a great oppertunity to stalk up on that "most wanted stadium."
~Cyber~

I'm super excited for the pre-releases!!! Definitely going to Hillsboro and hopefully I can go to Milwaukie to help out :) The timing is sweet too cause it's right after my birthday ;) I really wanna try to get all the shinys as soon as possible, I even have all the spots ready in my collection binder!

Booster Draft?

I had a quick question. Is there going to be a booster draft at the hillsboro prerelease. if so how much
does it cost to enter the draft

Last edited:
Back