Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

Yes, I'll admit I bandwagoned on day 2 and probably shouldn't have voted, but I don't belive I've bandwagoned aside from that, and always gave a reason to vote in my posts. Also, I voted for lil magma because i want him to start posting because if he doesn't post he's not worth keeping around. As soon as he makes a useful post, I'll unvote him.

VOTE Dragonite15
I've also had my eye on you mate for a while. That's such a common and weak justification for a vote. Claiming that you'll happily withdraw it shows no conviction what so ever, which is common for a scum out to lynch town.

@Dave628. That is also a REALLY DUMB move. However I think he just hasn't thought it through very much. No one should be revealing we're they go to and also instantly making a role claim like that is a bit sus. But for now I'm just going to say you need to step up your game.

E4A Needs to go soon, unless he steps up his game dramatically. He's my 2nd choice for todays lynch.

I'm hoping to post a bit more before the day ends. Still want to re-read through a few things. I think a few people have made some interesting statements that went unnoticed...

I think this needs to be clarified: if you have a role that can help the town gather information of any kind, don't role-reveal yourself. dave is hinting at being a psuedo-seer of some kind and, assuming he is telling the truth, he's a likely candidate for the wolf kill. So far (again, assuming they've been telling us the truth) redados and dave have role-revealed seer-like roles. This is a horrible, awful play that just reveals yourself too early. Needless to say, unless you have the identity of a Werewolf and wish to reveal their name, do not role-reveal! It does us no good if you die before you can find out any useful information. That being said, seers being the strongest asset to the town, you guys need to play safely.

While E4A notably hasn't improved at all (or, for that matter, posted in a while) and I agree that eventually he needs to go, think about it guys, who is more likely to be the Werewolf here. Like it or not, E4A has an alibi: he spied on Akane in the control room during night 1. He has admitted to this and so far there is a lot of evidence to imply that his claim is probably correct. Spying on someone, in my opinion, only cements the fact in my mind that he is a townie. Does this mean we shouldn't vote for him? Absolutely not! He is a serious liability that will only halt discussion and give the Werewolves a more significant chance of winning this game. But for now, I think you can all admit it is improbable that he is a Werewolf.

Lil Magma is in my opinion infinitely more likelier a Werewolf. Think about: this is day 3 and he has made a single post. How hasn't he been modkilled yet? He's PMing the in the night to stick around and the only way that could be possible is if he has a night role. Judging by his playstyle, I don't think it's a role that benefits us.

The same argument could be applied to Dragonite15. Would it hurt us tremendously to lose him? No, but in any event he's probably just a newer player who can't help but bandwagon and not actually a Werewolf.

This is all in the realm of probability and really you can't go wrong no matter who you vote for. But in my mind the greatest possibility of lynching a Werewolf today lies within Lil Magma.

Vote for who you want to, but for now my vote remains Lil Magma. It's obvious he doesn't want to explain himself, otherwise he would have done so by now. We can't have someone just hanging around like that.

I normally do not like to shout on internet.

I AM NOT A SEER.

There are two huge differences between my role and seer.
1) My conclusion about someone's alignment(good or bad) is purely deductive in its nature. If nothing bad happens to me, then most likely the person is good. However, a seer receives a clear, concise conclusion about someone.
2) It's in my best interest to NEVER target roles that can kill; vigilante, werewolves. Although the Wookie scares me, considering how the Wookie reacted when startled.

I have somewhere between 12%-35% of dying at night without anyone targeting me. This is taking into account werewolves and vigilantes killing roles.

Famous last word:
To the Werewolves: There is a chance for you to kill 2 in one night with one target. (yes, I am appealing to your greed) So do you feel lucky or confident that I will make another mistake at night? I obviously have made a huge mistake during the day. I have clearly shown my inexperience playing this game.

GTA CAT ATT TTA CGG CCG TCT

I've been reading this game at least twice a day, but haven't really had anything to comment on that hasn't already been said. (Although I can say that next time I play this game, I will start off by taking notes).

One thing that I do want to say is that Kezzup also hasn't said much like magma; actually he's only got two posts. I'm pretty sure he is still in this game. So.....

VOTE: Kezzup

SO. MUCH. ROLE REVEALING.

UNVOTE: dave628
VOTE: lil' magma

It needs to be made clear -- post or die. Action will be taken.

Preview edit: thunderjolt, seriously? I understand that Kezzup hasn't posted (just like lil' magma), but what good is your one vote really going to do? If you want to make a point to inactive players, it's much more effective to lynch one and threaten the others with a similar fate. Spreading the votes out only hinders this goal.
Posted with Mobile style...

I generally try to avoid bandwagoning, but this guy has made a single freakin' post. Inactivity of that kind has to go.

VOTE: Lil Magma

I know it isn't bolded, but I can't bold when I'm using mobile. Count it or not, as you wish.

Keep in mind that this vote was a close tie with E4A. That guy barely got out last time.
Posted with Mobile style...

VOTE: Lil Magma

No posting for one. Now he may have a role that says he cant talk for a certain amount of time (I've had that at least once before) but we will find out soon enough.

There are a lot of votes being thrown about right now. Just because one person votes for another does not put pressure on said voted for individual. If you want to put pressure on someone, you need to use the combined might of 7-9 townies at this point in the game. Lil_Magma's voters are about the only ones successfully aiming at him.

With that said, I'm disappointed that Lil_Magma has taken such a backseat role in this game (has have many other players). He was a strong player in previous games, and not even addressing the votes accumulating to his name smacks of either indifference, cowardliness, or guilt.

VOTE: LIL_MAGMA

Barkjon, you need to bold it for it to count. Even if you can't press the "bold" button or press "Ctrl +B" you should (though I don't know your phone) be able to type in " and [/ B]" (minus the space after the slash) to make a bold words.

Vote Count
Players Remaining: 35
Votes to Lynch: 18

Lil Magma: 9 jpulice, PokeChampofPokeBeach, ultimatedra, gallade, Dragonite15, DarthPika, toxictapian. Time For Pain, Sandslash7
Elite_4_Allen: 2 Jellyfisher, Redados1
Redados1: 1 Akane
dave628: 2 Benson, LegendCallerL
Dragonite15: 1 Pokemonfreak5
Kezzup: 1 thunderjolt
Undecided: 3 Lil Magma, Benzo

I wish I could keep my vote for E4A, but since Lil Magma is being even more unhelpful than he is...

Unvote: Elite 4 Allen

Vote: Lil Magma

I don't know what kind of role he has, but what ever it is Lil Magma has not helped us at all. I've waited on voting for awhile to see if he would post more, but we are getting closer to the end of Day 3 and Lil Magma still has only posted once.

This vote is not just to add pressure on Lil Magma and to make him post to defend himself, but because he has not contributed anything at all to this game so far.

this is the only thing needed addressed in the alst two p[ages I have been gone:

dave: I call on your roll. While you don't get my vote today, this is ONLY so the town's numbers can go up. I hope to all that is good and holy you are lynched tomorrow.

That said, Lil_Magma is not posting at all and needs to go. Sad to say, but I am slightly bandwagoning at this point, even though it is deserved...

COTE: Lil_Magma

That said, Absoltrainer, can you do a quick day-sweep to make sure all players still alive are active? If not, we might need to start scouting replacements.

~Cardz.

^ ^ Cote? lol

Yeah, my vote for e4a is not going to get anyone anywhere right now. I said in my above post (when LM only had 5ish votes), if he got more votes Id vote for him. Well, Im going to vote for him now. Inactives cannot play this game.

Unvote: Elite_4_Allen

Day ends after tomorrow is over, have a great night everybody if I cant post tomorrow. Gn!

That said, Absoltrainer, can you do a quick day-sweep to make sure all players still alive are active? If not, we might need to start scouting replacements.

Already been on that. Initial action has been taken, and if needed I will take further action

Also Cardz, you wrote "COTE" instead of "VOTE" but I know what you meant lol.

Barkjon, you need to bold it for it to count. Even if you can't press the "bold" button or press "Ctrl +B" you should (though I don't know your phone) be able to type in " and [/ B]" (minus the space after the slash) to make a bold words.

Vote Count
Players Remaining: 35
Votes to Lynch: 18

Lil Magma: 14 jpulice, PokeChampofPokeBeach, ultimatedra, gallade, Dragonite15, DarthPika, toxictapian. Time For Pain, Sandslash7, Jellyfisher, DragonClyne725, Barkjon, Cardzmaster2004, Redados1
Redados1: 1 Akane
dave628: 2 Benson, LegendCallerL
Dragonite15: 1 Pokemonfreak5
Kezzup: 1 thunderjolt
Undecided: 3 Lil Magma, Benzo

So, I'm still kinda lurking, there's an extra credit opportunity that I can do now. But I'll take the time to make a post.

@Dave. Seer, Pseudo Seer or not, you shouldn't have said anything about your role this early. :/ A majority is still a ton of votes, so why did you? And then why did you bring up Waynegg and Cardz? Yes, they're two good players and almost guarantee your survival for the moment. But if they're not wolves or indies and you are a seer of sorts, your death will basically guarantee theirs as they won't be variables for us to worry about any more...

@Thunderjolt. No point, dude. Pressuring only works when you have a way to back it up, or when there isn't already a bandwagon going on.

@Lil Magma. Nothing? Then...

Now I'm going to bury myself back in the lovely world of academic achievement (or lack thereof), probably my last post for the day.

Hey guys, I know it’s looking bad for me, but I have a good explanation. Give me a couple hours to post it. For now, before we make a rash decision, can a few people unvote me so the wolves can’t bandwagon lynch me with the next few votes. We might as well get another day of discussion at the very least.

There are reasons I’ve been allowed to get away with not posting. I’ve been PMing absol to prove I’m still playing. He got fed up with it and made me post or risk mod-kill. My last post was a result of that.

I have more to say. Give me time to say it while its not a Sunday night with homework due Monday. I know the end of the day is on its way, I’ll give us time to act on what I have to say.

Unvote: Lil Magma
I will revote you at midnight if you do not explain yourself.

Everyone: 4 more people should unvote him, more than that would be too much, imo.
Redados out

Back