Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2007 announced to be in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

Don't know if this is already said, but next years Worlds is taking place in Hawai.
I could not find the correct dates yet, but the rumor goes it's the weekend of 10-12 august.

Hawaii? YES!!, I always reallly wanted to go to HAWAIII!!!

Oh, by the way its cheaper to send Aussie players to Hawaii than other parts of USA

I don't know my geography very well for USA, but is that a good place for Canadians and other people to go to?

survivor said:
I don't know my geography very well for USA, but is that a good place for Canadians and other people to go to?

No. The natives will eat you alive. :wink: Well, I was hoping for something more contenental. Tropical gets dull after a while. If you've seen one palm tree, you've seen them all.

Great news for the people who'll be lucky enough to go there.

European players ? Without a paid trip, I think most of us will forget it.
Flights will cost min 1200 USD :frown:

Last edited:
10-12? YES!!!

Before I couldn't go to Worlds( if I win the invite since it was after school started, but now I can! And this is in Hawaii too, haven't been there, YES!

Last edited:
Thanks Orande Soda.

Who would go there? Really? Unless they gonna give trips for the top 4 in each age brackets for the rest of the world then we might not see more than 150 people at Worlds.

Some people might not afford it, but Hawaii is a popular tourist destination (tropical islands, what's not to love? Besides the crowds...), so numbers probably won't be as low as you think.

Michel said:
Great news for the people who'll be lucky enough to go there.

European players ? Without a paid trip, I think most of us will forget it.
Flights will be from 900 to 1200 USD :frown:

Look at the bright side of things: at least this time most of US players won't have "World" Championships right behind their house. Hmmmm, I wonder how much will be a trip to Hawaii in high season. Pwned!

Interesting! I would of loved to see it outside the U.S. though, but I guess outside the Continental U.S. is a start!

PUI could of used the dart board method, and threw a dart at the south pacific, and it just happened to land on Hawaii!

Hawaii, that is great news for me, I actually have Family in Hawaii...maybe next year I get to go to Worlds for once!

I wonder how much will be a trip to Hawaii in high season.

From Europe, minimum 1200 USD tax included (950 Euro)

Sure it's a great destination.
We've been there for the TMB and it's our best Pokemon experience, but ... very expensive :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back