Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

All-Out! [HP-on]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blassari

Pokémon

1x Gyarados* δ :fire: HP (Main attacker)

3x Skitty :colorless PK
3x Delcatty ex :colorless CG
1x Delcatty :colorless PK

2x Budew :grass: DP

2x Chingling :psychic: DP2
=12

Trainer

4x Holon Mentor DF
4x Bebe's Network DP2/3
4x Warp Point CG
2x Night Maintenance
3x Island Hermit
3x Switch
=20

Energy
28x :fire:

Strategy
Ching or Budew start. Then Start loading Gyarados* and try get at least 1 Catty ex and 1 Catty on the bench. Then attack with Gyarados* to OHKO everything. Next turn hope you have Warp POint in your hand, use that to switch Catty ex to attack over 200=OHKO everything.

For Trainers
Mentor - Gets my basics
Bebe - Search my Pokés
Warp Point - Better than Switch, I need that to switch between Gyarados* and Catty ex
Night Maintenance - Get's my Gyarados* back from the Discard Pile
Island Hermit - If Gyarados* is Prized, I can see what Prize I get
Switch - More switching Catty ex <--> Gyarados*

And for Mods and Admins, THIS ISN'T JOKE!!!

Last edited:
Try This:

11 Pokemon:
1 Gyarados* δ

3 Skitty PK
3 Delcatty ex

4 Budew

22 Trainers:
4 Holon Mentor
4 Bebe's Search
4 Warp Point
4 Night Maintenance
3 Island Hermit (if Gyarados* is prized,you'll know which prize to get)
3 Switch

27 Energy:
27 Fire

Seems like a few people are starting to build decks around *pokemon (including me). nice deck, i might use it, lol (if i could get 4 Catty ex's by Battle Roads).Potion "MIGHT" help so you won't waste too many Night Main. on getting Gyrados* back, but i don't see room. You could also use 1-2 Holon's Castform for some quick energy.

Night Maintenance - Trainer

Search your discard pile for 3 in any combination of Pokemon and Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and shuffle them into your deck.

Bebe's Search – Supporter Card

Choose 1 card from your hand and shuffle it into your deck. Then, search your deck for a Pokemon card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can play 1 Supporter card during your turn. Place this card next to your Active Pokemon. At the end of your turn, discard this card.

Last edited:
Why PETM? IMO Celio is better...
Maintenance will be good, to get My Gyarados* back, Bebe would be better than PETM.
I made some calculates:
Let's say that Gyarados* has 4 Energy, and Catty ex 1 Energy. Then I have 30 Energy in my deck. I use All-Out Blast, so my Gyarados* will make 650 if I'm right...

the deck is risky if your opponent has Rhyperior or Aggron pK, cause they can make you discard cards from your deck. If you don't have a Warp point in yur hand before you use all out blast you will lose in 2 more turns (even if they don't play Rhyperior or Aggron PK). I would say add some more switch to make the odds better, but i still don't see room. I edited my list a little more. check it out. i was able to add 3 switch. With the lack of pokemon in the deck, your opponent might deck out before the game's over, i would go with Budew, so you can get switches and Warps before you discard them all

Last edited:
I edited my list...
Do I need those Catty PK's? I would add 1 to Discard Energy but not Draw nothing.
No Chingling? I don't know anyone that use Aggron or Rhyperior...

Last edited:
What Unown is it? Is it from DP?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I found it! It's :unknown-z (Unown Z) from DP3

Last edited:
The massive flaw IMO is that when your deck becomes your discard pile due to all-out-blast you are left massively vulnerable due to the only remaining resources being the contents of your hand, one card in your deck and your in-play cards. As Delcatty only returns energies, then night maintenance, warp points, other delcatties etc. are all lost and unretrievable (unless you START with night maintenance).

After all-out-blast, Energy draw essentially becomes lose one energy to get three. Unecessary, really.

Budew's dependance on obtaining night maintenance and then getting bebe's network and such to save Gyarados* if it dies is too inconvenient.

Now what MIGHT work is scapegoating budews after a mentor while you fuel Garry the Gyarados*.

trouble is, 80 hit points can be drained VERY easily and you then lose many turns of setup.

Simply put, even the strength can't stand up to opponent's speed of setup or the opponent's capability to KO Garry.

A much more consistent option is Rayquaza* with buffer pieces to get the 4 or 6 prizes it needs to sway the lead. With potions (the one time I mention potion without joking) and gardevoir PK or other energy accelerators you can take a few matchups.

Add a 2-1-2 Blaziken (or Typhlosion DP) line or else Gyarados will take way too long to power up.

Add a 2-1-2 Blaziken (or Typhlosion DP) line or else Gyarados will take way too long to power up.

This would also give you a decent back-up attacker as well as the much needed support. I'd do it myself if this were my deck!

Want to know hwo to get a Turn 2 All-out blast and consistent upstream/blasts from then on with high consistency?

here's another idea

16 Pokemon:
2 Cyndaquil
1 Quilava
2 Typphlosion

3 Skitty PK
2 Delcatty ex
1 Delcatty PK

2 Budew

2 Chingling

1 Gyarados* δ

17 Trainers:
4 Warp Point
3 Bebe's Search
3 Night Maintenance
3 Holon Mentor
2 Island Hermit
2 Rare Candy

27 Energy:
27 Fire

Cyndaquil L.12 – Fire – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[.] Tackle: 10 damage.
[R][C] Live Coals: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Quilava L.25 – Fire – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cyndaquil

[R][C] Fireworks: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if tails discard a Fire Energy attached to Quilava.

Weakness: Water (+20)
Retreat: 1

Typhlosion L.46 – Fire – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Quilava

Poke-Power: Firestarter
You can use this power once during your turn. Attach 1 Fire Energy from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokemon. This power can’t be used if Typhlosion is affected by a Special Condition.

[R][R][C] Vaporizing Heat: 60 damage. Discard a Water Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Water (+30)
Retreat: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back