Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

0-0 holmes PA report

Young_Conover

Frank The Tank picks me up at 7. we head over to ellens house and we organized the trip and head over to holmes PA. In the car is me frankie, patrick and alex. its a 2 hour trip so We were gonna be late. So we get there and they tell us that they dont have enough space for all of us. So we all sign a list (10 of us). Every1 got in besides ellen and robby. Me and frankie felt bad so me and him droped so they could play. so afterard me and frankie go to the camben aquariem. We had a blast there..... evan tho im afriad of sharks....

round 1 vs sharks
well the sharks had a early advantage being able to swarm. I had a slow start. I was able to make a comeback by dark palming their bench. It was tied 3-3 when time was called. I won on time becuase it was my turn and I just used damage evan to a bench for the K.O.
4-3.

props-
the aquariem
frank the tank
ellen and robby being able to play after our drops
all the awesome people from NJ being there

slops-
geting there late

Last edited:
how many people got to play? that's sad.

yeah man i know. Right when me and frankie saw robby geting upset we both said it was wrong for something like this to happen. So frankie droped for robby. And I droped so that ellen would have a chance to play a cities this year.

hahaha. thanks. major props for making me laugh, and for being a haunting spirit of the game.

how does an event not have enough room for the players? was it a physical lack of room, or is there a player cap that i don't know about?

hahaha. thanks. major props for making me laugh, and for being a haunting spirit of the game.

how does an event not have enough room for the players? was it a physical lack of room, or is there a player cap that i don't know about?

I dunno. But its not the judges fault. Its the stores for being too small.

Props to you and Frankie for dropping for Ellen and Robby!

It is a very small store. Their capacity is 32. I ended up dropping so another senior could play. Several Masters dropped to make room for others.

The TO suggested that before people drive any distance they call the stores and find out capacity.

Don't be late either.

Glad you did well against the sharks Brian.

i know In A certain NC event (high oint) We Fit 54 people in a VERY small store...lol we were having matches next to the cash register. so how smal is a 32 people store... I mean Mc Donalds is hosting tourneys...The library is free and i know they hold more than 30 people...but VERY GOOD SOTG

i know In A certain NC event (high oint) We Fit 54 people in a VERY small store...lol we were having matches next to the cash register. so how smal is a 32 people store... I mean Mc Donalds is hosting tourneys...The library is free and i know they hold more than 30 people...but VERY GOOD SOTG

yeah we said we would play on the floor if we had to. But they were being *** and wasnt listening.

Conover's threads are all over the place. One thread gets the police called, another he gets attacked for stalling (that didnt happen but that he implyed happened) and now he gets congratulated for showing great sotg.

Where are all the 'gym people who were attacking him last thread now?

To make matters worse

brian there were already people on the floor lol

The juniors were on the floor, they played on boxes.

The really annoying thing was quite a few players dropped after round 2. I think they could have squeezed in 2 or 4 more but who wants to take the chance that the fire marshall will drop by.

Heck Pokemon players are used to cramped conditions, right.

Back