Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1-1 lines

ashinto

hello pokegym. i have been wondering if 1-1 or 1-0-1 lines of tech can be effective to get out when u really need them, please answer. thank you.

Well it depends on when you need them. They are really supose to be used as techs so most of the time you won't need them.

Thery're GREAT if you have a card that reveals/turns-over your prize cards. Frees up alot of spots for more supporters or energy :)

As long as these aren't cards that you NEED RIGHT AWAY, then you're fine.

Remember, like Blaziken1111 sort of said, alot of times they're JUST IN CASE type of cards that show up in your hand often (you end up tossing them under the deck for BeBes or Cosmic Power). But, they do help if they serve some kind of purpose in your deck :)

well, these r techs that will be needed the instant a certain card hits the field, so is 1-1 a good choice?

If you don't think that certain card will ALWAYS hit the field, then I like your 1-1 ... if it's going to be needed ALOT, then do the ol' 2-2 to ensure that there's not prize card situation. Kinda why everyone runs 2-2 claydol instead of 1-1 claydol... nah mean?

Well if it's going to be late game, how important they are, if you play azelf LA to get them frrom your prizes what kind of support of set up do you have. I mean for example in plox a dusknoir tech is a good tech because between your own supporter telepass and claydol you can get a dusknoir out the turn you need it.

well, i am playing a deoxsys deck (i think i spelt that right), and i am using mightyena, azelf x, and maybe starmie as a tech.

well, i am playing a deoxsys deck (i think i spelt that right), and i am using mightyena, azelf x, and maybe starmie as a tech.

Azelf LA flips and swaps your prizes. So, I don't see where you'd be concerned AT ALL about your 1-1 being in the prizes. If anything, you'd WANT them to be in the prizes!!!

Back