Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

10 ND Cards Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD Sporprise and DarMAXitan??? I can't help but laugh. Musharna will be interesting though. Unfortunately it is too frail and has a high retreat cost...

I like the name of Beheeyem's first attack. It reminds me of that broken spell card from Yu-Gi-Oh. I can Mew using See Off on it, then combining it with Weaville, Slowking and Team Rockets Trickery to devastate the opponents hand early game, It seems a much more reliable strategy that hoping to get lucky with Sharpedo. Sablelock players will no doubt love this card, as you can also use a Judge and hope to get a lucky lock early game.

Oh legendary birds, why must you all be so mediocre? Articuno might have passed as a decent Donphan counter at one point, but they're all pretty useless now.

That Cinccinno, however, is going to cause much rage.

Speculation list time, lol.

1 Pinsir
2 Seedot
3 Kricketot
4 Kricketune
5 Shaymin EX
6 Pansage
7 Simisage
8 Foongus
9 Amoonguss (#9/99)
10 Growlithe
11 Growlithe
12 Arcanine
13 Arcanine
14 Moltres (#14)
15 Pansear
16 Simisear
17 Darumaka
18 Litwick
19 Lampert
20 Chandelure
21 Larvesta
22 Reshiram
23 Staryu
24 Starmie
25 Lapras
26 Lapras
27 Articuno (#27)
28 Kyogre-EX
29 Panpour
30 Simipour
31 Vanillite
32 Vanillish
33 Vanilluxe
34 Frillish
35 Jellicent
36 Cubachoo
37 Beartic
38 Kyurem-EX (#38)
39 Pikachu
40 Raichu
41 Zapdos
42 Shinx
43 Shinx
44 Luxio
45 Luxio
46 Luxray
47 Blitzle
48 Zebrstrika
49 Emolga
50 Tynamo
51 Zekrom
52 Grimer
53 Muk
54 Mewtwo-EX
55 Ralts
56 Kirlia
57 Gardevoir
58 Munna
59 Musharna (#59)
60 Darmanitan (#60)
61 Elgyem
62 Beheeyem (#62)
63 Groudon-EX
64 Riolu
65 Lucario
66 Hippopotas
67 Hippowndon
68 Meinfoo
69 Meinshao
70 Sneasel
71 Weavile
72 Nuzleaf
73 Shiftry
74 Scraggy
75 Scrafty (#74)
76 Bronzor
77 Bronzong
78 Jigglypuff
79 Wigglytuff
80 Meowth
81 Persian
82 Chansey
83 Regigigas-EX
84 Minccino
85 Cinccino (#85)
86 Cilan
87 EXP Share
88 Heavy Ball
89 Level Ball
90 Pokemon Center
91 Sky Arrow Bridge
92 Double Colorless Energy
93 Prism Energy
94 Shaymin EX FA
95 Kyogre EX FA
96 Kyurem EX FA
97 Mewtwo EX FA
98 Groudon EX FA
99 Regigigas EX FA
100 Emboar Shiny
101 Chandelure Shiny
102 Zoroark Shiny
103 Hydreigon Shiny

I've just realised they've mistranslated Musharna's abilty. Its supposed to work in the same way as a Uxie LvX or a pokédex handy last season. Instead you put the card you don't want back on top of your deck. They did the same thing with Elecktrik in our last set, where you couldn't stack the ability in the orginal Japanese print.

I've just realised they've mistranslated Musharna's abilty. Its supposed to work in the same way as a Uxie LvX or a pokédex handy last season. Instead you put the card you don't want back on top of your deck. They did the same thing with Elecktrik in our last set, where you couldn't stack the ability in the orginal Japanese print.

Actually, WPM (As he says on the thread at Pokebeach) purposely put bottom instead of top to see who copies his translations-and caught Serebii and Bulbapedia.

Although, it's possible Pokebeach's translators did screw up (I think this is more likely)-but still he did catch the others in copying.

Not sure I think highly of that move.

Either we mistranslated it or it was a card I purposefully edited to catch other websites stealing from us. I honestly can't remember, though I think it was the latter (I don't have logs to lookup since my laptop has died like twice since September).

EDIT: I have now posted this in my article...
Note: Our translation for Musharna originally said to return the remaining card to the bottom of your deck, but this is incorrect - it should be returned to the top like it says on the English card below (the translation on our BW3 page has now been corrected). Oddly, our error has made its way into the BW3 translations on a couple of other popular fan sites - go look for yourself before they edit them. While we have always been pretty certain that certain other fan sites take our card translations and rewrite them, this example is without a doubt proof-positive. Do your own translations, people. Seriously. We work hard here, especially Bangiras. If you want to use our original work, provide credit. It's that simple.

Last edited:

To ensure there's no misinformation out there, you're wrong on both these counts.

I'm LOLing hard at Darmanitan right now. Really?

Jason, we know that both Reshi and Zek EXs are in this set.

are they suppose to put Raikou EX in that set or the next one? in Japan this set only had like 67 cards in it.

Raikou EX should be in our May set. Next Destinies will have Psycho Drive, Hail Blizzard, various Japanese promos and unique cards from Japanese battle boxes (I think that's what they're called)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back