Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1000 New Pokemon

It is a long way off but I wanted to start now.

This thread is for people to put their ideas for new pokemon that they think will be in the new games in however many years. Whoever is right when the game comes out will get a cookie

Also feel free to say what you think the two games will be called and what new features will be in it? Use your imagination!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Events corresponding to holidays that you can get special pokemon for in-game ie Pikachu with present attack during the holidays

Lapras evo water-steel like a giant steelclad boat

Last edited:
An evolved form of Purugly named moza's face.
It has the ability to turn the people it looks at into a bubbly warm yellow liquid that can turn dirt into computers.

Wooper needs a cooler evolution than Quagsire.

Enter: Superwooper. Attach the "Superman Cape" item to Wooper and train him at that one Icy Route in DP (AKA the Fortress of Solitude). He'll know only one move: Superpower, but he'll have infinity ATK and DEF stats, so the drop won't matter. Also, he outspeeds everything by default. And his ability will be the one that lets fighting type moves hit ghosts. GG.

male form of kangaskhan, and baby kangaskhan i think is likely, i want that cookie too.:tongue::biggrin:

Hitmonfat-It wears a rice bowl on it's head, full of fried rice, in case it gets hungry. Despite it's obesity it has the strength of Chuck Norris x4593784598334. GG n00blet.(BTW it's based off of Chow Yun Fat)

Nidoking ain't what he used to be. Nidorino needs a new evolution.

Introducing, Nidolord! A Poison and Dark type.
And to go with Nidolord an alternate evo for Nidorina: Nidoempress.

yeah, I just made those up. >_>
~Cyber~

I have the best pokemon in mind.

Octogon

He looks like a circle but is not round, he has eight edges and eight sides.
Then the next one.

Hatedisk.
Evil form of luvdisk.

Sudawooda's Evolution
Ocharda: a tree...

Lastly:
Drowzee's baby form: Ookalacocoa

Back