Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

** 110+ EX FireRed and LeafGreen Scans **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToysRUsKid

This is Water Pokemon Master. TRUK is posting this for me, so everything in this post is not him, and is me.

Thanks to Weilemom, we now have over 110 scans of EX FireRed and LeafGreen, including all rares, commons, and uncommons, most of the holos, and most of the EX's.

To view all of the scans and the complete card list, visit this link: http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/exfrlg.html

P.S. Anyone notice that they spelled Drowzee wrong? They spelled it on the card as "Drowsee.

man, this is great

and yes, they majorly misspelled Drowzee

and did anybody notice how they killed Mt. Moon?

Oh, cool, I can post. I should had just posted this myself. :)

The five other scans will be up soon. Someone else is sending me them.

cool
finally i can post again :)
thanks for the scans Toy kid :D
i cant wait for nidoking he looks sweet!

That Exeggutor...ala Jungle Exeggutor :D

Kangaskhan's Fetch? ala Jungle Kangaskhan :eek:

Last edited:
Not to Mention.....

Slowbro Strange Behavior Power ...... ala Base Set :p
and Dodrio Retreat Aid ........ ala Base set (a little more powerful though) :cool: I hope it is cummulative.

Thanks so much Water Pokemon Master and TRUK! And thanks to PokeBeach for being the best pokemon site...*Sensei clears his throat*...second best...*Bill clears his throat*...okay third best site ever? Wait, maybe fourth. Bah, to heck with it.

If you really want to be a stickler about it, the misprint on Drowzee is fine, since Hypno's text says "Evolves from Drowsee", and there won't be any other Drowzees or Hypnos in RSon, the soon-to-be format, so there won't be any obnoxious people in draft tournies going, "You can't evolve Hypno into DrowSee!"

Yeah, as somebody mentioned earlier, the type symbol next to Exeggutor is wrong. The card is psychic, WPM, not grass.

I like VS Seeker. That's a frikkin' sweet card. So's Celio's Network. Pidgeot and Primape show promise too. Blatoise ex and Electrode ex look nice. AND THEY KILLED MT. MOON! GAH! Poliwrath is pretty cool, but won't see that much play, I dun think.

The best artwork in the set goes to Pidgeotto. You be da man, Ross! ^_^

So are Articuno ex, Zadpos ex, and Moltres ex going to be secret rares along with that Charmander? What's the deal on the whole secret rare/boxtopper/whatever else they might be issue?

~Wooper

Last edited:
"P.S. Anyone notice that they spelled Drowzee wrong? They spelled it on the card as "Drowsee."

Okay, I'll bite. They must have been asleep at the time. ;)

I can't wait to open my box.

Yeah Drowzee was misspelled, o well. I think this set has a lot of cool cards and some that do some weird things too. I can't wait to go to my PreRelease, gonna be so fun. :)

The main person to thank here is Weilemom, who sent me all the scans. If it wasn't for her, none of you guys would be seeing any of this. All I did was edit the scans and upload them. I IMed TRUK and asked him to post the message I created since I thought non-professor people couldn't post still, but I guess I was wrong.

I'll fix the Exeggutor symbol now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back